Chapter Two

The room was dark. Too dark for most people's preference, but Percy- better known as Wayland now- loved it.

The perfect spot to train for his line of work.

He had to know different types of torture and killing methods. He was after all, an assassin.

"Wayland, Master Chaos would like to speak to you," a small boy in training said hurriedly in fear of the assassin.

Wayland chuckled at the small boys fear, it wasn't that he tried to make people fear him, but when you dressed in all black and you are an expert at torture and killing- yeah, people tend to fear you.

"Okay, thank you for the message," he nodded to the still cowering boy.

People here didn't think of him as a freak for being so powerful. They loved it! Even if you had an extra set of arms they wouldn't hate you or be rude to you, as long as you weren't evil, than everyone would be fine with you.

The little boy scurried away clutching a small book. The book was a chapter book, Wayland couldn't see the title though, only the author. Sally Jackson.

"What's that book your reading? Who wrote it?"

"Sally Jackson!" The boy said looking ready to wet his pants from fright.

"Your kidding," he said shocked at the fact that his mother finished a book.

"N-no, sir."

Wayland looked at the boy in the eyes, "uh, stay in school." he said awkwardly.

And at that, the little boy ran off.

'Kids are weird now,'

--

"- another war," Chaos finished up saying as Wayland walked into the room.

"Ah, nice of you to join us," Chaos nodded at Wayland.

"Sorry, my lord." Wayland said embarrassed at the fact that he was late.

"Why are you late, Wayland?" Chaos asked curiously.

"I hadn't realized that it would be a war meeting. Heck, I didn't even know there was a war!" Wayland exclaimed, a bit too shocked than he should've been.

"There's always a war on some planet, young one," Chaos laughed quietly at the boys foolishness.

Wayland snorted when Chaos had said young one. "Okay, sorry. I'll shut up now," he said as he took his seat in the back. Chaos glared playfully at the ever-so silly assassin.

"Who's war are we helping out in, Lord Chaos?" asked Griot, the commander who Chaos had choosen after [Percy] had decided to be an assassin not the commander.

The commanders, Griot and Silver, always sat next to each other in the front, talking to each other usually. Wayland on the other hand, preferred to stay in the back, to not draw attention to himself.

"For Camp Half-Blood," Chaos spoke nervously.

Chaos looked Wayland directly in his eyes, from under his hood.

"We have to help them, you don't have to speak with them in your free time. Your only there to train them and win the war." Chaos said solemnly.

"Fine. When do we leave?" Wayland growled, causing the three soldiers in front of him to jump up in surprise.

"Tomorrow, at 15:45."

"Well then, we should all go, after all, we need to pack up, to help those ungrateful little pricks." Wayland grumbled angrily, storming off dramatically.

"Woah, he must really hate them. I never heard him talk so much in one sitting before," Silver, the second in command, said fascinated.

--•- Chapter Over -•--

So I'll update again next Saturday, but not at a coordinated time- I never plan exactly when to update.

--

Oh and I'm going to use army time as the time on the planet they take base on.

Void.0 is leaving for Camp Half-Blood at 3:45 pm, for those of you who don't know army time.

--

Hope it was good like the last chapter, it's going to be in 3rd person, unlike my other story, King of the Galaxy's.

--

Any suggestions on how I could make Percy act like?

Should he:

A.) be angry and dark, a loner?

B.) be quiet and mysterious, again, a loner?

C.) quiet, but nice and all, ending up with a girlfriend?

D.) a mix of it all?

Your answers won't make up the story, but I'm curious as to see how the readers would like Percy to be like. I'm pretty sure how I'd like Percy to turn out. Probably girlfriend-less though.

But it would all help me see what would be most appealing to you guys for Percy to act like.

And no, this wont be Pertemis or whatever. If he does end up with a girlfriend, it'd probably be with Annabeth, but at the very end of the story.

It's all still undecided, so I didn't just give away everything about the romance of this book.

-Bye guys!