Tristan imagine - georgiee

**for georgieeannepetrova**

You've recently got yourself a new job. Well, it wasn't anything important but you were cleaning houses. Well a house. It was a huge house in the middle of nowhere, owned by the evans. You got paid £100 a month for cleaning it twice a month.

You knew the parents very well as they were normally always in, as well as the little girl who was 11. You normally stayed longer as she always wanted to play with you. You knew they had a son around try she who was in a band, you've never met him because he was always away but from his room you could tell he loved animal and leopard print as well as the drums.

It was late one Friday night as you were cleaning the kitchen up. Mr and mrs evans as well as their daughter had all gone out for the weekend to their aunties lakehouse. They had agreed to let you stay there as you had been having some family issues. As long as you kept the house clean and safe it was fine.

You had been cleaning the kitchen until you heard the front door open. Oh no. You thought there was a murderer or someone inside the house, you grabbed a frying pan and slowly made your way into the main hallway. You quietly tip-toed around the house until you bashed your back into something. Quickly looking around you noticed someone standing there. About 6'1. You screamed and hit them round the head with the frying pan.
"What the hell" the stranger yelled. Then you got to see his face as he sat up from the floor. He was gorgeous! Blonde hair in a quiff, amazing eyes and just perfection. Your eyes looked up to a family photo which was hung on the wall. Shit.... You just beat their son up. He was the son. The drummer. Fuck.
"Erm who are you?" He asked
"Oh shit. I'm sorry, tristan right? I'm georgiee I'm so sorry I clean for your parents and because they've gone away and home isn't the best place they've said I could stay here, I wasn't expecting you to come home I'm sorry for hitting you oh god!" You started to panic before getting into your knees to help him. "Listen Georgiee it's fine. Don't worry about it" tris laughed as he got up and helped you up. "So Georgiee why are you in my house?" He asked.
"Well I clean it every week, and your parents and your sister went to your aunties lakehouse and home isn't a good place to be so your family let me stay here until they're back" you explained.
You both ordered pizza and sat in his room watching netflix. He told you all about his band and you told him about your family. There was laughs and cries but tris was always there for you.
You only knew him for about 4hours yet he seemed like he knew you, you felt like you could trust him.

"You know it's so cool how you can play the drums" you said.
"Come with me" he said as he got up and held you hand whiles dragging you "I'll teach you"
He pulled you down into the basement where a set of drums were. He passed you the drum sticks and sat behind you on the stool. "Right you bang it like this" he said as his hands covered yours and gripped the drumsticks before leading your hands to play the drums. You had to admit it didn't sound too bad. "See you're a natural" tris smirked. You laughed at him before turning around. Your faces were inches away. "Your laughs cute" he whispered. His hands had moved from yours and the sticks and were now placed on your neck and shoulders. With his middle finger he lifted your chin up. Your eyes were now locked until his eyes would fall to your lips and back before you both leant in closer and removed the space between you both. Your lips touched and and moved in sync as fireworks exploded.
After a heated kiss your hands interlocked and your foreheads rested on each other. "So did my parents say when they'll be home?" Tris whispered. "Nope" you replied, popping the p. "Good" he smirked before his lips hit yours once more.