Competition winner( claire) brad imagine

It was finally the summer and your and your best friend was going to stay at her cousin's, Connors, house. Connor was in a band and apparently his band mate, brad was living there too.

For the journey to Connors house, your friend kept on nagging you about his friend brad. Apparently he was hot but you had not interest in getting a boyfriend as you had just come out from a long term relationship...you thought this guy was the one but apparently not since he cheated on you.

"For gods sake! Stop it y/f/n" you finally had enough and shouted. "You know I'm not ready for a boyfriend after what y/ex/n"
"Ok I'm sorry Claire but I seriously think you'll make a good couple" she carried on.
"I think you're not getting the point here" you replied in a bitchy type of tone.
"Maybe I'm trying to help you get a boyfriend, help you try and forget about y/ex/n! you need to move on and stop crying about him" you friend too an outburst and shouted.
"I can't believe you... you know what he did to me and you act like that" you spoke quietly.
The car journey was an awkward silent for the rest of the journey...the 3 hour drive you both sat in silence.

You arrived outside a large sized house that was away from main roads and in general....people.

A small boy came out to greet you both. he had blonde/brown hair that was styled and gelled to one side and he was wearing black skinny jeans, converse and a hogwarts top. this defiantly wasn't brad you thought. no way was he your Type. "hey y/f/n!" He said as he walked over to your friend and hugged her "and this must be Claire" he smiled as he walked over to you, "hi, I'm connor" he said before hugging you.
Connor helped you with your stuff before you all walked inside. "brads gone food shopping so he won't be back till later" connor had informed both of you as you got showed to your room.

It was about 5pm as you all part from brad was watching tv. it was something you weren't interested in so you were scrolling through twitter as you heard the front door open. you took no notice until you were aware of someone standing in the living room. as you took your eyes away from your phone screen you seen the most amazing and gorgeous guy. His dark brown, Curley hair flopped over his face. he was slightly taller than you and his brown eyes were to die for. This must be brad you thought. and yes.... Y/f/n was right. he was defiantly your type.
"Claire, this is brad" your friend told you. "it's nice to meet you Claire" he greeted you politely, "you too" you smiled back.

~~~~2 weeks later~~~~
It was the summer, when it's meant to be hot and sunny but no. ever since you had got to Connors house it had been non-stop raining. every day you would all either play games or watch films.
You and brad had been getting closer! You were super happy because you were developing feeling for him. but that was bad because you didn't want a relationship.. but you guess the heart wants who it wants wants.
You were all currently Watching 21 jump street and you were sitting next to brad. half way during the film you noticed he had wrapped his arm around you shoulder. you gave him a worried looked before he stuttered "Claire I'm sorry. I just-t....". "Brad it's fine" you smiled before carrying on watching the movie. things like this became a regular thing as he would always grab the opportunity to hug you or have you in his arms....

~~~~1 week later~~~~~
Finally! It was sunny. Must have been at least 28 degrees so you went to get your bikini on so you could join the others in the pool. as you looked through your suitcase you realised you forgot to pack your bikini. damn. you got changed into some shorts and a vest top before going to the local shopping centre to buy yourself a bikini.
You found a nice one from river island and were on your way home. you had stopped at a Starbucks about half way home. ordering your favourite, cream frap. You were waiting for your frap to be ready and you noticed someone who you had seen a lot. they had Been walking around all of the shops, following you. you had thought it was just a random man looking in shops but now... he came here. you felt uncomfortable as the tall man, with blonde hair and brown eyes was staring at you, he must have looked about mid 30's and was wearing worn out jeans with a plain white t-shirt. As soon as your frap was ready you walked out and quickly walked home. every so often you would turn around and find the random man still following you. as you picked your pace up he did the same.
Finally you reached home and were out of sight of the random stranger. you forgot about it and went and got changed.
The sun was amazing but you only enjoyed it for about 3 hours as you received a text. it was from an unknown number... it read "hello Claire. I like that bikini on you. the shade of orange suits you" ok. That's creepy. You thought, you scanned the garden and didn't see anyone. the texts kept coming until they gave away their identity. It was the man. Who had been following you...
You rushed inside and tried to ignore it. All night you kept getting texts. You were scared but didn't want to tell anyone...