Random James imagine

You have a job as cleaning elderly homes. It was every Friday, after college you would go down and clean the 17 rooms you had too. Each room took about 40 minutes but it was worth the £100 you got every week.
It was the perfect job...ok not perfect but you got a decent amount of money and the home owners gave you some extra. It was on Fridays so you wasn't rushing to get coursework finished and it was close to home.

Anyway you had just finished the 15th house and you only had two more to finish. Next was mrs McVey. She was 84 years old and always gave you a huge tip.

You opened up the door to see mrs McVey sat on her sofa with a young Boy around your age. "Hello mrs McVey" you greeted her. "Oh hello dear!" She said happily as you walked into her living area. "Dear this is my grandson James" she introduced you to him.
And wow....
You got to see him better than you did when you walked through the door.
He was quite tall. Nice face shape and very large muscles. But his smile....his teeth were perfect and he looked hot! His hair was in a quiff and he basically looked bangable. "Hi James" you smiled... Acting polite. "Hey erm...." He said before you realised you forgot to tell him your name "y/n". "........y/n" James smiled back.

You had small chat with mrs McVey before you got ready for cleaning. You got changed into your cleaning clothes which were an old pair for fabric shorts and an old tshirt. You filled the bucket with hot water and bleach before going into the bathroom first. The shower was long with a fold down seat considering it was an elderly home. You filled the closed shower with some bleached water before letting it go down the drain slowly. You left it for a while as you were doing the hoovering and dusting. You wiped down the kitchen before mopping and cleaning the dishes. You finished the ironing and made her bed for her.
You returned back to the bathroom and you got on your hands and knees to scrub the shower with bleach. Of course you had to do a good job.
You felt someone walk into the large bathroom but ignored them until you heard a cough. "Yes" you asked as you turned around. It was James standing there. "Can you get out a sec" he asked you
"No I can't why"
"I need a wee"
"And"
"You need to get out so I can pee"
"I'm running late with cleaning so I can't, it's not like I'm gunna look anyway" you said as you returned to the cleaning. James huffed before he started to take his trousers down and pee.

Once he had finished he was still watching you. "What do you want" you asked, trying not to sound rude. "I just wanna watch" he said "it looks kinda interesting"
"Cleaning" you laughed "it isn't interesting"
"Sure it is"he smiled "well with you it looks fun"
"Trust me it's not"
"Let me try"
"No"
"Why"
"Because you'll probably fuck it up or something"
"I won't, come on it'll be fun!"
"How is cleaning fun?" You questioned.
He laughed before rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "Ok fine" you huffed. "Let me finish your grandmas house and you'll help me with the next"
He smiled before leaving as you finished up the bathroom. 15 minutes later you were heading out the door to go to mr Morris flat.
You went to greet him but he wasn't in. He must have been at the bingo they held until 9:30. "Ok, so you have to fill this bucket up to this line with hot water, pour a decent amount of bleach into it before chucking it into the shower. Leave it and do the dusting, hoovering, and washing up, if you still have time you need to wipe down the sides. Then I'll show you how to do the bathroom properly" you said as you got everything you need from the cupboard. "What?" James looked shocked "I guess this is a lot of work"
"Yep" you laughed before handing him the bucket.
You started dusting as he did the bucket of bleach and hoovering.
"Ok time for the shower" you said
"Okayyyyy"
"So get a cloth, and a tube of bleach" you order "now just put the bleach around a bit and scrub" you got on your hands and knees and he followed.
After you had scrubbed it was time to hose it down "ok so you need the highest temperature so that it kills bacteria" you instructed "now you just move it around" you said as you placed your hand over his to guide it. It felt like electric had gotten into your blood as it flew around your body. James was more focused on you as you looked up at him, staring into his beautiful eyes he did the same, his eyes travelled from yours to your lips and back before you seen him lean into you... You reacted the same way and leant in too before your lips touched.
Your lips moved in sync as fireworks exploded in your head.
This kiss was getting deeper until you heard a loud bang...you and James had dropped the hose and water was flying everywhere. You screamed as he quickly tried to turn the hose off. After the water had stopped you both laugh it off as James held you into a tight hug. "Now...where were we" he winked before he kissed you again. This time for longer, it was slow and passionate and you knew you had to see more of James. "Listen I need to go but here's my number, please text me and we'll go on a date" he said, handing you a piece of paper before leaving.

A/n- OKAY! this was shit I know sorry. But I had this idea so I thought why no but when I came to write it I had lost the whole sense...sorry :/