Brad imagine - beth

Imagine.....

It was that time of month again... The worst pain ever! you were once again on your period. you guess it was good that you weren't pregnant but come on this is painful. you couldn't swallow tablets so you were left in pain.
Brad had gone out for an interview and you didn't know what time he would be back.
You were lying in bed, all curled up whiles the Jeramy Kylie show played on the tv.
You heard your front door slam which signalled brad was home. "Hey babe, where are you" he called throughout the house
"Up here" you groaned in pain. you heard his footsteps come up the stairs. he entered your room and came toward the bed to sit next to you. "I got you some stuff" he said as he handed you a bag. inside it contained Ben and Jerry's icecream, a chocolate bar and some vitamin water. "brad you're the best" you smiled at him before dragging yourself up to give him a light kiss. "anything for my girl" he smiled back "now. what film shall we watch?" he asked. you just smiled as you knew you had the best boyfriend in the world.
For the rest of the day you and brad cuddled in bed whiles you ate icecream and watched your favourite movie. he stroked your hair and every so often he would lightly kiss your forehead.