twenty four

Kylie's POV*

"Happy birthday!" Everyone screamed in my ear. I groaned and turned around.

"Guys, I'm trying to sleep!" I complained, opening my eyes.

"Ky, get your lazy ass up" I heard Tyler say. I laughed.

"Well, I'm naked right now so I can't" I said and I heard him fake gag.

"I'm getting out of here" Jesse joked. "Happy birthday loser" he flipped me off, before rushing out of the room.

"Yeah, I'll see you when your- not naked" Tyler said and he then dashed out of the room.

Dylan and I laughed and he threw my some underwear and one of his tshirts. I slipped them both on and got out of bed.

I head for the bathroom and on the way I saw Dylan stubbed his toe on the corner of his bed and instantly fall over.

"Oh my god" He said, shutting my eyes tightly from the pain. Stubbing your toe on a piece of furniture it the most painful thing ever.

I laughed at him and he shot my a glare. "Ive always had a feeling you were a klutz" I smirked at him.

"Whoa whoa, me? Between the two of us, you are the klutz!" He shot back, standing up.

"Oh really? Give me an example then" I crossed my arms over my chest. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Easy, you fell for me" he smirked and I rolled my eyes at him. Cheesy!

"Jesus Christ Dylan" I shook my head and he laughed at me.

"Good one, wasn't it?" He smirked.

"Whatever lets you sleep at night"

-

"Zoe's coming?" I said and Tyler's eyebrows furrowed.

"Yeah? Is there an issue? I mean, she is my girlfriend" he said and my eyes widened.

"No! Of course not. I love Zoe" I lied and the confused expression on his face turned into a smile.

"Okay, I thought you were saying you didn't like her" he laughed and I joined in with him.

Fake of course.

"No, never" I said. A smile made its way onto his face and I couldn't help but smile back.

"I'm so glad you two get along so well" he smiled at me.

"Yeah, she's great" I lied, holding back from rolling my eyes at the mention of her name.

"Yeah, imagine if you two didn't get along! That would be so awkward" he said and I bit my lip, nodding.

Very awkward.

-

Short chapter, but the next one will be long I swear.

Thank you for reading!