four

Kylie's POV*

I woke up to someone coming into my room. "Get up Ky!" I heard them say and pulled back the curtains. I felt the sunshine on my face.

I squinted my eyes and hid my head under the covers. Then I felt someone jump on me.

"Get up! You can't stay in bed all day" they said. I lifted my head up to reveal Tyler lying on top of me. I groaned and pushed him off the bed.

He fell onto the ground and I heard him groan. I laughed and checked the time on my phone. It read 9:26am.

"Ty! Why are you waking me up, it's 9:30am?!" I said to him.

He smirked. "Actually Dylan told me to. So if your going to blame anyone, blame him" he said getting off the ground.

I rolled my eyes and got out of my bed. I walked over to my closet and looked for an outfit.

Tyler followed me and said that he wanted to pick me out an outfit. He always does this and to be honest he was pretty good taste in clothes.

"Ah I see Sleeping Beauty is awake" I heard someone say behind me. I turned around and saw Dylan standing in the doorframe, leaning against it.

He was wearing black skinny jeans, a navy tshirt, black and white vans.Boy did he look good. I've never noticed really before, as I've only really seen him on FaceTime with Tyler or in pictures, but he was actually pretty good looking- actually he was fucking beautiful.

I looked him up and down and smiled. Shit! Did I just check him out. I looked at him and his cheeks went red. He smiled back.

"Jeez keep your tongue in your mouth" Tyler whispered in my ear so Dylan wouldn't hear. I hit in lightly in the arm and blushed.

"Why am I up this early again?" I asked facing my closet.

"I'm taking you to see LA" he said to me.

I smiled. "Right. But at 9:30am?" I said looking at him.

He laughed. "You betcha" he winked at me. "I'll leave you to get changed" he said and left the room.

I turned to Tyler and hit him in the arm.
"What?!" He said and I glared at him.

"Not my fault you were checking him out" he said smirking at me. I felt my cheeks get hot.

"I was not checking him out" I said looking away, trying to hide my blush.

He grabbed my face and looked at every facial feature. He grinned.

"You so like him" he said laughing. I laughed.

"I don't!" I said still smiling.  He rolled his eyes and handed my a white tank top and black high waisted shorts. "It's gonna be hot today, so you gotta look hot" he said and winked at me.

I burst into laughter and fell onto the bed. "True" I said still laughing.

"But I always look hot" I said joking.

He rolled his eyes. "Whatever just get changed dumbass" he said and walked out of the room.

I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I took off my pajamas and got in. I washed my body and my hair. The warm water felt like heaven against my skin.

After about 20 minutes I turned off the shower and stepped out. I grabbed a white towel and wrapped it around myself. 

I walked out and changed into the clothes Tyler picked out for me.

I walked back into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I brushed my hair and dried it. I left it down, in it's natural wave. I put on some light makeup and walked out.