thirty one

Kylie

"I'll wait out here for you" Cole said, shutting off his car. I smiled at him. "Thank you" I said, getting out of the car.

"Text me it theres any problems, okay?" He said, and I nodded my head. "Don't worry about me Cole" I said.

I hurried inside, pressing the elevator button vigorously. The doors opened and I rushed inside, pressing the button.

The doors closed and I waited inside the elevator, listening to the stupid music playing while tapping my foot.

The doors eventually opened and I shot out of the elevator. I hurried down the hall, unlocking my phone.

Me: are you home?

Colton: no but Dylan is. Why? Do you need something?

Me: no I need to see Dylan

Colton: door is unlocked

I shut my phone and shoved it back in my pocket. I knocked harshly on the door, biting my lip nervously.

"Colton did you forget your keys again" I heard Dylan chuckle from inside.

Oh my god.

The door swung open, revealing a tired looking Dylan. He was wearing grey sweatpants, a black shirt and his hair was messy. I noticed he even had a little bit of stubble.

"Kylie?" His voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked up, my eyes meeting with his sorrow filled ones.

"I need to talk to you" I said, my voice slightly cracking. He nodded, moving aside for me to walk inside.

"Cole told me everything" I said, once he had shut the door. He raised an eyebrow.

"He told me Zoe spiked your drink, so you didn't know what you were doing" I said and he looked up at me.

"He told you?" His voice was low. I nodded my head. "And you believe him?" He asked, his eyes filled with hope.

"I believe him Dylan. And I believe you when you said it didn't mean anything" I said and he smiled.

"I've missed you so much" he said, running over and picked me off my feet.

His lips immediately attach to mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulls my legs around his waist. He pulled away.

I could feel how hard he was through this jeans, his hands roaming my body sending goosebumps throughout me.

He deepened the kiss, slipping his tongue into my mouth. The moment grew more intense. My hands roamed his hard, toned chest. "I need you so fucking bad" he groaned, his voice filled with lust.

I needed him too.

My hands slid further up his chest. Dylan smirked at me, throwing his shirt of himself, disposing it on the ground carelessly. My eyes wandered all over his toned body. He's perfect.

His hands gripped my thighs even tighter, probably leaving marks.
I moaned against his lips. He carried me to Coltons spare bedroom, not once breaking our kiss.

[contains sexual content]

Kicking the door shut, he dropped me down on his bed. Dylan attacked my neck with sloppy, wet kisses causing me to moan in pleasure.

I placed a trail of kisses from his lips to jawline, making my way down his neck and to the waistband of his jeans. I palmed him through his jeans, watching as his eyes rolled back in pleasure.

His tongue glided along his bottom lip, as he unclipped my bra, throwing it away. He stared at my exposed breasts, smirking. "Fuck" he moaned, as I slowly taking off his sweats.

I removed his pants, swinging my leg over his waist. His lips collided with mine once again, our tongues both fighting for dominance.

I grinded my hips against his, feeling how hard he was, making me moan loudly. He couldn't take it anymore and neither could I, he flipped us over, hovering above me. We were desperate.

"Dylan please" I practically begged. Smirking, he obeyed, rubbing my clit through the fabric of my underwear.

He kept doing that, a breathy moan escaping my lips. Slowly, he pulled down my underwear, throwing them across the room.

His lips kissed down the valley of my breasts, all the way down to my stomach. "So fucking beautiful" breathed against my skin.

My breath hitched, when he reached where I needed him the most. "Dylan please" I begged him. He swiped his tongue across my entrance, staring at me intensely. His large hand glided down my bare stomach, his eyes filled with dirty intentions.

He placed a finger inside me, making me scream out in pleasure. He began pumping it in and out of me. I gripped the sheets .

"Dylan" I moaned when he added another finger, and then another. He pumped them in and out of me, I felt myself unbuckle.

He pulled his fingers out of me, licking them clean off. I let out a shaky breath. "All fours, now" his dominant voice spoke. My eyes widened, as I obeyed, crawling onto my knees. I arched my back, and he groaned in pleasure.

I looked over my shoulder, I saw him roll on a condom. One of his hands gripped my waist, the other against the headboard. I felt him slam into me, my eyes rolling back in pleasure. I let out a moan, his thick cock sliding in and out of me.

"Fuck" he moaned, slamming into my even harder. He was hitting spots I didn't even know I had. My arms almost gave in. The only sound that was heard was the sound of our bodies slapping against each other along with our loud moans.

Dylan pulled out, my eyebrows furrowing. "Ride me" he spoke, flipping us over. He watched me intimidatingly. I didn't think twice before climbing onto him. I grabbed the scrunchie from my wrist, tying my hair into a low ponytail.

I placed a hand on Dylans's shoulder for support, sliding down on his dick. I let out a shaky moan as I did so.
I began to bounce up and down as Dylans's hands gripped my hips, rocking his hips with mine.

He rubbed my clit with his fingers, sending me over the edge. His dick repeatedly hit my g spot, causing me to scream out in pleasure.

I moaned, riding him in a faster pace, letting me uncontrollably cum all over him. He let out a breath, pulling out of me. He tossed the condom in the trash.

I wrapped my lips around his member, taking all of him in my mouth. "J-Just like that" he breathed.
My head began to bob up and down, taking all of him. He was a mess, panting and rolling his head back.

He came, shooting the liquid down my throat. I swallowed, flopping next to him on the bed. All that could be heard was our heavy breathing.

"Wow, whoever said make up sex is the best was fucking right"