thirteen

Kylie's POV*

I hopped in the shower and let the warm water fall on my face. I was mentally preparing myself for tonight.

I really wasn't in the mood for her bullshit.

I washed my hair and body and turned the shower off. I instantly wanted to get back in and stay there for the rest of the night but I knew that wasn't an option.

I wrapped a warm towel around myself and stepped out of the bathroom. I quickly dried myself and walked over to my closet, deciding what to where. May as well dress nice right?

I slipped on a red dress that came mig thigh. I quickly dried my hair and ran my flat iron over it. I applied some light makeup and then I was ready.

I grabbed my phone and my purse and made my way down to the living room.

Dylan was sitting down on the couch scrolling through probably twitter. He was wearing a white shirt, dress pants and dress shoes. Hot damn!!

He looked up and me and bit his lip while smirking. "Like what you see" I joked as he sat up.

He blushed and nodded his head. "Yes I do" he said grabbing my hand. "Let's go" he said with a smile.

He lead us out of the apartment and out to the main building. He swung his arm around me as soon as we were blinded by the paparazzi's blinding camera flash.

We walked quickly to the car keeping our heads down. He opened the car door for me and I slid into the passenger seat. He jogged around to the other side and got in.

"Well that was great" he laughed turning the car on. "Why are they even waiting outside?"

"Well we do look pretty hot" I said laughing.

He looked at me. "We? You're the only one that looks hot babe" he said smirking at me.

I felt my cheeks get hot. "Stop flirting with me!" I joked.

He rolled his eyes playfully and pulled out of the parking lot.

* * *

"Dylan! Kylie!" Tyler said once we met up with them outside the restaurant.

"Hey hottie" I said winking at him. Zoe sent me a glare and once Tyler looked over at her it turned into the fakest smile over ever seen.

"Hey Kylie!" She said enthusiastically. All fake.

"Hi Zoe. Love your dress" I said looking at her way too revealing dress.

She smiled at me. "Hey Dylan" she said eyeing him up and down.

He sent her a small smile. "Hey Zoe" he said.

"Enough of the chit chat I'm starving!" Tyler said and took Zoe's hand.

"Let's go" Dylan said grabbing my hand as we walked into the fancy and very expensive looking restaurant.

"Wow" I said as we walked in the door.

We were seated almost immediately so I guess Ty or Dylan made reservations.

I sat down next to Dylan, Tyler sat across from Dylan which meant Zoe was across from me, her icy blue eyes staring into my soul.

After we ordered we made small talk about how Tyler met Zoe. "God you're so cringe" I said to Tyler making him go red.

"Shut up" He said playfully glaring at me.

"It's not as bad as your promposal though" I said making him go even redder.

"Oh this I have to hear" Dylan said.

"I swear to god Kylie-"

"He broke into song and dance!" I blurted out and me and Dylan both broke into fits of laughter.

Tyler buried his face in his hands.

"He asked his life long crush to prom. She said yes of course you can resist a boy who sung and danced in front of a load of people" I said still laughing.

"I'm gonna get you back for that Ky" he said glaring at me.

"Doubt it" I said back.

The waiter put the check on the table and Dylan and Tyler fought over who payed. Eventually Dylan let Tyler win.

"I need to use the bathroom" Tyler said getting up from the table.

"'Me too" Dylan said getting up and following him.

It was now just me and Zoe. Great. Just what I wanted.

"So" I said breaking the silence between us both. "Where are you from?" I asked trying to make conversation.

She glared up at me. "Cut the shit" she said to me.

I stared at her in shock. "Excuse me?"

"Cut the shit Kylie. Why are you acting like you like me?" She spat.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You've been putting up this fake act all night. I don't fucking believe any word that comes out that mouth of yours. So stop acting like you actually have an interest in me because clearly you don't. I don't like you, you don't like me. Simple" she said staring at me.

"Okay what the fuck is your deal. Yes I don't like you but that's because I actually have a reason to. You have no reason to hate me I've been nothing but nice to you i don't see what your problem is"

"For Tylers sake just pretend that we actually some what like each other okay?" I said.

"Fine. But only for Tyler" she said.

"Fine"

Sorry this was a terrible chapter. Anyways like and comment plz.