fifteen

Kylie's POV*

"Wait. Scratch that. I know I love you" he spoke.

A wide smile immediately spread across my face. Butterflies erupted in my stomach.

"You don't have to say it back-"

"Dylan, I love you too" I said in all honesty.

    • • •

"Hey Ky, hey Dyl. I've got good news" Tyler said once me and Dylan entered the kitchen.

I sat down next to him at the table. "Well
spill" I said taking one of his grapes and popping it in my mouth.

"My parents are coming this weekend" Tyler said with a smile on his face.

"What?! Really." I said excitedly. Tyler's parents are basically mine.

"Yeah. I was wondering if it would be okay if they stayed in your room and you could stay in Dylan's" he asked.

"Yeah that's okay" I said.

"Okay. But no funny business while their here. I don't want my mom banging on my door at 3am to tell you to quit your loud ass moaning" he said smirking at the last few words. "Remember the Cole incident".

My face immediately went bright red and I nearly spat out out my orange juice.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Don't remind me" I said shaking my head.

"Um, I don't believe I've head this story" Dylan send sending me a cheeky smirk.

Tyler laughed loudly and I shot him a glare.

"Well basically, back when Kylie was dating, that jerk I might add, Cole, her parent went on vacation so I asked her to stay with me. My parents went out for the night and Kylie invited Cole over. While they were having sex in the guest room my parents came back and heard it all" Tyler told Dylan with a gigantic grin on his face.

"Oh god" I mumbled in my hands.

Dylan burst out laughing and spat his orange juice everywhere. Him and Tyler's loud laughs filled the room for about 10 minutes.

"Okay okay. It's not that funny" I said glaring at the two of them.

"Oh but it is babe" Dylan said sending me a wink.

I rolled my eyes at him but couldn't help but smile.

"Whatever, thanks a lot Ty" I said punching him in the arm.

"Let's not forget when I walked in on the two of you" He said laughing again.

"Okay I'm leaving" I said and stood up from the table and walked out of the room, causing them both to laugh even more.

I rolled my eyes and flopped on the couch.  I heard a few knocks on the door so I sat up and walked towards the front door.

The knocks got louder and more aggressive as I got closer to the door. "I'm coming, I'm coming. No need to break down the door" I mumbled.

I grabbed the cold hand and swung the door open revealing Zoe with a look that could kill plastered on her face.

She looked at my in disgust. I just glared back at her. She was wearing a very short skirt and a shirt that screamed 'slut'.

"What are you looking at- Hey Kylie!" She said enthusiasticly. I'm guessing Tyler and Dylan were looking at us.

"Hey Zoe" I said smiling fakely.

This girl will be the death of me.

"Hey Tyler" she said walking right by me and wrapping her arms around his neck giving him a peck on his lips.

He smiled at her and kissed her back.
"Hey Dylan" she said batting her eyelashes at him.

Oh don't tell me she has the hots for Dylan!

I know this was a short ass chapter but I don't know what to write. It was kinda just a filler chapter so the next chapters will be better and longer. Thanks for reading!