Chapter 8

Jugheads POV:

I smile to myself as I see the old trusted motorbike outside.
I hop on and rev the engine before racing of toward riverdale. The feel of wind in my hair filling my senses.

I pull up outside of the old trailer. I slowly take my helmet off and study the place.

Quietly I get of my bike and walk up the steps to the trailer. I struggle to open the door at first but once I do I soon see why. My dad was back. And worse then before. I sigh. Kicking the glass bottles out of the way I quickly scan the trailer to find him successfully knocked out on the couch.

I close the door behind me and start to pick up the bottles.  Each one showing how I needed to leave the serpents to watch my dad.

"Shit" I murmur under my breath as a piece of glass slices my finger. I wrap it up and put the rubbish in the trash.

I sight to myself and look around. I go over to my dad and take of his shoes. Setting them at the front door. I glance around before walking to the kitchen. I flick the kettle on and turn the tv off. 

I pour out my coffee as my dad starts to stir. I glance over at him "FP" I say harshly. He groans and turns over "good to see you to" I murmur to myself and head out of the door. I'm going to be late for school.

Betty's POV:
I walk to school with my best friend Archie. Thinking about my work experience at the prison.

Jughead got out today. And all southside students were transferred to riverdale. I gulp down my coffee and sigh. That means I'll see him.

I listen to Archie talk about his dads work without paying much attention. I was more focused on remembering the waves raven hair that falls over his face.

I sight as we enter the school. "Here we go" I murmur to Archie before heading to science

Jugheads POV:
I walk to school alone. I fiddle with the fleece lining of my jacket as I think to myself about Betty. She will be here. And that. That is terrifying.

I sigh and check my timetable. Science. Great. I walk up slowly. Taking my time. Can't ruin my reputation yet eh.

I walk in and the door swings open. The room fell silent. "Jughead Jones?" The teachers asks. I nod. The teacher looks down and sighs "next to betty". I glance around and spot her. I roll my eyes. I hear a few whispers of 'poor betty' and 'he better not touch her' and 'criminal'

I sigh to myself and set my stuff down next to her. I lean back slowly and listen to the teacher as he rambles on about how DNA works. I glance down and notice the red marks and cuts around my wrists from the cuffs are visible. I sigh and pull my jacket down before sending glares at people who were staring.

As soon as the bell went I through my stuff into my bag and stormed out of the room only to feel a chest on my hand. I look at the owner for a few seconds before relaxing "fangs" I say smiling "how are you?" He nods "I'm fine. You?" I roll my eyes "I'm fine. Just as to be expected really" he nodded and started to walk with me toward English. I sigh as he heads off into a different direction.

I walk in and sit at the back of the class. I start to write up random things that have happened in the past few weeks while I wait for the class to fill out.

Soon the muttering started up. I sighed and slammed my laptop shut "What?!?" I say loudly. Soon they all stop and face the front. I lean back in my chair as the teacher again behinds to talk. But I don't hear a word. All I can think about is the blond ponytail in front of me.