Chapter four

Jugheads POV:
She smelt like strawberries.
I leaned back out of her way as she fumbled with the key. I grab her hand. She froze. I could see the panic spreading through her. I let go instantly "calm down" I murmur to her. She doesn't move. "You can leave them on if it makes you feel better" I say. She shook her head silently and unlocked them.

She scurried back to her seat as I leaned back. Rubbing my wrists with my hands. Relief flooding through me.

I lean forward and move the crown beanie Waiting for her to talk.  "What's the beanie about?" She asks.
I smile. "My mum gave it to me when I was five. Never take it off around people since" I say. Remembering the day.

She nods and I stand up. I was taller then her easily. "S...s...sit down" she stammers out. I smile and shake my head slowly walking to the corner of the room. Clicking my shoulder blades. I turn and slide to the floor. The cold wall feeling good on my tense back

I look up at her to see her watching me quietly. "Tell me about your family" she said.

Anger shot through me and my jaw tensed. I close my eyes tightly before standing up quickly and kicking the chair across the room.

Her hand flew to the buzzer. I noticed her hand was bleeding. The chair must of caught her. I sigh "I'm sorry" I murmur and take off my top. Ripping a shred from the bottom and walking towards her

She backed away. I sigh and lift my hands up "let me help" I say quietly before gently taking her hand and wrapping the fabric around it.

I walk away and sit in the corner "press it" I say. She frowns. "I said press it. Blame me for your hand. Explain that I lost my temper" I say more forcefully then before.

A shrill ringing fills my ears and I dip my head. So she was scared. It wasn't long before guards burst into the room. Dragging me to my feet and handcuffing my hands behind my back. Pressing my against the wall

I walk out calmly. Betty walking in front of us like a deer in headlights. We were going to the nurse. When she would get her hand checked out and I would get my knuckles re wrapped.

I sigh as I'm sat down. The handcuffs removed. I hold out my hand as the doctor takes care of it. I was so focused on watching betty I didn't even feel the sting of the liquid or the material touching the open wound.