Chapter 11

Jughead's POV

Anger flowed through me freely as I walked through the school the next day. I knew I was on my last chance but I don't think I care. So when I feel Archie grab me I spin round and hit him "I'm so sorry" I say in a panicked tone. Archie smiles "it's fine. You look pretty pissed off" I nod quietly and look down "another outburst and I'll be escorted about the place." Archie let out a low whistle just as the principal walked out "Jughead. Was that you?" I nod quietly "it was an accident sir!" I shout back. Trying to explain it to him. He shook his head "follow me"

I rub my face in anger before turning to Archie "I'm sorry about your face. I didn't mean to" Archie modded "it's fine"

With that I spun on my heel and followed the principal. As I walked in I saw the sheriff sat down. Handcuffs displayed on the table. I nod to him and he gives a sad smile "your a good kid Jones. Your just a loose cannon currently" I dip my head quietly in understanding as he wraps the cold metal round my wrists. I look up at principal brown who shook his head and ushered me out.

I walk out slowly. With Sheriff Keller in tow. Archie comes over and smiles sadly. He walks with me to lesson and we chat away.

We get to science and he goes in. I turn to face sheriff Keller. "Who you next to?" He asks. Taken aback I reply "betty Cooper. Why?" He shook his head and put away the key "just in case" he murmured and left my to walk in.

I huff as I sit down. Everything taking ten times more effort when your hands are cuffed. Betty doesn't say anything all lesson. I don't blame her really. So instead I get in with the work quietly. I know people are looking at me. But I ignore it.

As class ends I get up and leave. Meeting Sheriff Keller at the door " one more chance" I beg him. He groans then unlocks the cuffs "last chance boy. Last chance" I nod and run off after the rest of the class that left. Rubbing my wrists as I looked for her.

I spot the blond ponytail in the distance and race after it