CHAPTER 26

Ice

I finally finished eating. my powers are already starting going haywire.

I froze the chicken noodle soup I tried to make. second try, my cytokinesis lifted it from the pan, I dont know it somehow ended with a bird falling from the sky, burned and drowned.

finally, I made another without much incidents. froze m drink thought. got ann no yed and broke a couple of glasses with my cytokinesis.

good thing no human is near me because their thoughts woul make make me go crazy. trust me that happened before. I went nuts

the things people think of these days.

I finished putting my weapons away and getting a heavy leather jacket. one downside about this, I wll actually feel weaknesses that my powers got rid of.

like I will b able to feel the cold and I'll be weak minded.

I hate this I thought as I put on warm pants and boots. a long sweater along with my heavy leather jacket.

I brought two knives just in case.

I walked towards the elevator.  it scanned my handprint and opened. I stepped in and soon enough I was in my steel room.

I started walking further in and sat in the middle. I hope the others aren't angry I left yesterday. I looed at my watch and saw it said 9 Pm

this is going to be a long night, might as well get ssome sleep before midnight comes for December first. I got up and went to one side of the room and sat down leaning my back against the wall.  I relaxed and soon fell asleep.

I woke up Feeling a little chilly. I looked around to see the entire room starting to be coated in time.

I looked at my watch seeing midnight on the dot.

its time

----------------------------

Vanessa

we were all on edge.

we all gathered in Ice's office by midnight, we were all worried. I told them theres nothing to worry about but I may be also telling myself that.

I mean she has been a little unsteable for the past month.

Chris wanted to go after her but Derek and I told him no explaining everything to him.

Her powers are very unsteable, not only that but every weaknesses closed off by her powers are open.

like her Telepathy. Her mind will be much weaker than usual. her emotions, or whats lelft of them are going to be all over the place.

Also it leaves her mind open for anyone nearby. so she will be hearing your thoughts all together no stopping them. Happened to me once. I had the biggest headache.

Her Ice powers, well she couldn't feel hot or cold. but now she can, no way to cool off in hot temperatures or adapt in cold temperatures.

her cytokinesis loses control. i mean loses control. one minute its calm, the next you can have random things flying at you. Sometimes sharp things. I shivered at the memory, good thing we learned our lesson.

anyway put that all together and you have utter chaos.

"I still think we should try to help her" Chris huffed.

ok that boy is stubborn way too stubborn for his own good.I know he has feelings for Ice and all but now he is just pissing me off.

I saw Derek move away from me.

' oh crap she's pissed. whenever a girls pissed its not good. imagine a trained agent knowing over 100 ways to kill with powers. Vanessa is almost as ruthless as Ice when she's pissed.' I sent him a glare at his thoughts. he just gulped smiling sheepishely.

'dont kill me' he thought.

I rolled my eyes a his antics.

I stood up from my chair. "will you shut up.You're are not the only one who feels that way, we all do but will you please shut up as if its not enough hearing your thoughts about it" seriously, he is making me feel guilty too even if I cant do a thing about it.

I had my hands around his neck right now. "Do you understand now, shut up, clear your mind, think about something else. I dont care I just dont want to hear anything about this. understand"

He nodded in quickly. ishe supposed to be turning that shade? oops.

I let go of him he sat on his chair catching his breath. I hear his mind clear up.

"finally peace and-" I froze as I saw a vision. more like a broadcast from a mind to another, you can hear and see what they do.

"what the hell is happening, this never happened before" I heard Ice's voice. I looked and saw her ice creatures and Eci but instead of their usual purple eyes they were red and attacking Ice.

she was so focused on fighting them i dont think she knows she's broadcasting to me. must have something to do with he first.I was about to speak to her when the connection was cut off.

I was back where I was to see a hand waving in front of my face. I grabbed it and squeexe. 

"ow ow ow ow" I heard Phil. "sorry" i let go of his hand.

"what happened?" Lee asked. I now remember the situation. it'll be a pain to try to explain them so I showed them..

"I dont think she knew she broadcast this to me" I told them after they saw it.

"whats that mean?" Chris frown.

"broadcasting for spychics is like communication throught your mind, you can hear and see what the other person does and sometime feel" Lee explained.

"I dont understand, why is it happening now? This never happened before" Derek asked flustered.

I dont know but we need to get there as fast as we can" I stated starting towards the door. not forgetting my gun of course.

"told you we should-" 

"not the time" I scowled at Chris.

he just smirked making his was towards the car.

Derek is right why is it happening now? This never happened before

but then again

what is happening?

-------------------------------

hey sorry for short chapter but I have a surprise.

I wrote a new book you could search it or find it on my page. 

the name: Violet Scarlett

werewolf story. check it out you might not regrett it.

dont forget to comment and vote.

till then peace out