CHAPTER 7

Ice

It was fun last night but all good things must come to an end.  In more ways than one for me.

I came home at about 5 am. Well the spare room I have in the society since I do not live here. I live at a nearby penthouse but come here to get ready for missions or if I'm too lazy to drive all the way home early in the morning.

I slept till 1 in the afternoon and woke up with a headache. I don’t get hangovers. I get annoying headaches.

I got ready for training, putting on my purple sports bra and black gym shorts. I got a bottle of water and a towel heading to the gym.

I walked into gym to have everyone freeze. I guess you can picture what happened to the ones on the running machine.  It was incredibly funny, some even dropped the weights they were balancing.  Missing their heads or foots by an inch. Some weren't so lucky.

Wow I caused a lot of chaos and all I did was walk in. I chuckled darkly and walked, passing them to go to my personal gym here in the society.  Which of course I paid for rent and latest training supplies, doesn’t really matter I pay since I'm loaded.

I went in, put my stuff down, turned on the radio in the room and started warming up. I finished, not even breaking a sweat and went on to boxing to the rhythm and went on to practicing my techniques and creating a new one to test out. How? You'll see. Just as I was about to begin, guess who just walked in the room.

That’s right Chris flipping Flame.  I don't know why but something from my dark exterior hates him and his near presence. Maybe it won’t be so bad if he was killed.

"Can I help you?" I asked emotionless but pissed that he interrupted me and made me lose concentration.  Oh he's so lucky he's new or else he would be in the hospital or better yet frozen with his life at my mercy. I either let the ice melt or not. The last person was lucky enough but not before starting frozen for two weeks.

He ignored me still looking around in awe.

"Hello?" I walked up and snapped my fingers in his face.

"Huh?" he snapped out of it.

I sighed "Can I help you? If not, get out." I pointed at the door.

"Why?"

"Because I said so." I said.

"I came here to train and just because your powerful doesn't mean you should act like you own this gym." he sounded irritated.  Too bad he's irritated since....

"I do own this gym." I said and raised an eyebrow.

He blinked once then twice. "Huh?" was his genius answer.

"I do own this gym." I repeated as if talking to a toddler.

"Then why did my parents tell me to train here?" He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion at his thoughts.

"They what?" I asked through gritted teeth. "How dare they!" I thought as I stormed out towards the administrator's office.  I pay for everything in this gym, even the rent and they dare approve someone else to train in my gym without my permission.

People make way for me like their name was the red sea since they sensed how pissed I was. Yes pissed. I don't get angry with my lack of emotions. Besides me being pissed already scares people in this society to piss in their pants. I'm sure they don't want me angry if they did, this building and possibly hell can freeze over. The building definitely, hell probably.