Prologue

Fear, Agony, Pain, Sadness, and Hatred.

That night changed everything. My life, my family, and myself.

I remember it like it was yesterday. My parents were tortured and killed in front of me while I could do nothing. How could they do this? Do they not have a heart?

They are tearing a family apart. Shouldn't that be enough? They restrained me from helping any of them while I was screaming, crying out their names, and hot tears were coming down my face.

I guess what they were doing wasn't enough since they forced me to watch it all while saying hateful things.

"This is all your fault you know."

"It's too bad it's happening because of you."

"Look at them. Do you even feel guilty at all? Course you should, it is all your fault. "

It was all I was hearing over my parents screams of pain, and my screams and cries for mercy. My heart filed with even more sadness and agony with each statement. But the one statement I couldn't take was-

"I bet your parents wish they never had you right now."

Just like that, my parents lay on the ground still bleeding out, but their eyes that once held light, were replaced by sadness, fear, regret.

I broke into sobs and fell to my knees.

They were laughing. They were all laughing and it made me angrier, and angrier while I felt empty and cold in my heart.

My parents died and they regretted having me. I know that sometimes they look at me with looks of sadness, pity, anger, hatred but never regret.

Why is it so hard when you're different?

Why?

At these thoughts I felt colder and colder, drowning in an eternal abiss of sadness, hatred, anger and most of all loneliness. I couldn't help it, it all needed to be let out, I snapped.

What's the point trying to find light when all you have is darkness? I won't try anymore, I won't run away. I will embrace it, I'll embrace it all.

"What's going on?" one asked. His teeth were chattering?

It's cold but it doesn't bother me, in fact I feel stronger....better.

I stood and looked around ignoring their lethal stares, they all gasped as they finally looked me in the eye. I tilted my head to the side curious as to why they gasped. But I really don't care, right now all I want to do is kill them all, just like they killed my parents, just like they killed me.

With that thought the room rapidly filled with ice, and they were stuck where they stood.

"Die." Sharp icicles went straight to their hearts and I watched satisfied as their life drained from their eyes which reflected shock and fear.

Soon the whole house froze in its own little winter Wonderland. My winter wonderland.

I was only nine I didn't deserve any of this.
🗻🗻🗻🗻🗻🗻🗻🗻🗻🗻🗻
Crystalline or as others know her, Ice, woke up with a jolt. It was the same nightmare haunting her for six years. 'Why am I having it now?'

The people from the S.A.S Supernatural Agent Society came as fast as they could hearing of supernatural activities, but came too late. So they just retrieved me and cleaned up the evidence.

Well tried to anyway.

They couldn't get the ice to melt, no matter what they did, and they could barely get through to get into the house. It wasn't until I allowed it to melt was it gone immediately, no traces of ice left except for the low temperature that lingered.

I joined the S.A.S. Guess you could say I was the youngest agent to join in history since I joined at nine years old. Ever since then I've had the same nightmares of what happened for six years, but it stopped or rarely came to me for the next four years. Funny thing when I do have those nightmares I never sweat, ever.

My name Crystalline and I'm 19 years old now. During my years in the society, I've build walls around my heart. People say that my heart is as cold as ice, it's true. My heart is frozen. My wound is so deep many have tried to reach out to it but it was too late, the damage was already done and my heart remains in layers and layers of ice and darkness.

So no need to get offended. The whole society calls me Ice, Agent Ice. They know my real name but this name fits me better.

Why you ask? Let's just say I'm not known for mercy. I get the job done, I kill without even blinking and my icy powers don't make it any better. But they aren't my true powers. My true power is telepathy and telekinesis. I can read minds and move things with my mind. I guess I gained my ice powers from my negative emotions when they were at their peak that day.

I Wonder sometimes how my, all so perfect and wanted, siblings are, not that I care their dead to me. I had a older brother and sister. My brother would be 23 by now while my sister 21.

I can say my life isn't that bad. I guess but I wouldn't know, I haven't felt any true emotions for years after all.