Loving a Leopard

**THIS CHAPTER HAS SEX IN IT AND VERY VERY BAD LANGUAGE! NOT RECOMMENDED FO ANYONE UNDER 17, UP TO YOU.**

**Clayton POV**

As I chased Willow to an unknown location, she stopped mid run, causing her paws to skid in the dirt, knowing I was going to fast I jumped over her, lading on all fours before turning to face her before she took it to rub herself all over my body...

Are you scent marking me? I asked, surprised she was moving so quickly, but yet if she didn't both our Leopards would be screaming for sex before we couldn't take it anymore and pleased their urges. Willows purred response broke me from my thoughts.

Laying down I allowed her to rub all over me, my leopard purring as she got to my sensitive area and licked it before rubbing some more, before letting me do the same to her and is both shifting.

We lie naked, my body hovering over hers, looking into her eyes I could see the craving of her leopard screaming through her making her pupils dilate telling me she's fighting back her leopard where I easily let my leopard know he'll soon have his turn.

We look into each other's eyes, so deep that we are getting to know each other's souls before I had the courage to lean in, hovering my lips over her plump ones, not going any further before she let me know that she wanted this too.

Please, I want this... but I'm scared that it'll hurt... I hear her sweet voice running through my mind, my throbbing dick almost to the point on blue balls to no end, before I kindly responded to her.

Willow, my love, it will hurt only go a minute, I'll be here with you to help you through it.

**Willow POV**

He was so gentle, so kind... and so epically hard, it made my vagina scream out for him, he closed in the kiss, making me and him groan out for each other, before going into each other. Clayton thrusting his hips slowly, asking for entrance at both my mouth and my vagina.

I allowed him to slowly enter his dick into my vagina, where if it hurt he would stop until I told him it was okay for him to continue, the pleasure outweighing the pain by only a little bit. Letting out of our make out session we had been doing before letting out a long loud moan once he had let all his throbbing dick inside of me. Arching my back as a sign of pleasure, filling his eyes with lust and a longing that I couldn't quite place.

He slowly started moving his hips, causing his throbbing dick to go in and out, while claiming my lips in a passionate kiss, our young's wrestling for dominance while we both moan an groaned into each other before I broke the kiss to arch my back and moan loudly before I felt the sensation of my first orgasm as he sped up and pushed deeper and harder than before.

He let out his own loud, deep moan before filling me with his cum before falling onto me and laying me on top of him, our hard breathing slowing down. I felt the drowsiness kick in and let the sleepiness take over before falling asleep.

Let the heat begin.

A/N: sorry it took so long for this chapter, leave me some suggestions and comments on how to make chapters like these a little bit better. Thanks!