Saved By Dad

**Willow POV**

I-I I'm a snow leopard, but-but how and why is my mom chasing me while trying to shoot me... I've been running around the house fixing bullets for what seems like forever, my leopard took over and is hiding in the dryer... I don't know why I didn't think of that...

Looking through the small crack in the door, I see my mom looking around in the laundry room, holding the gun like a professional police officer, staying still and slowing my breathing she couldn't sense me, I am surrounded by clean and dirty clothing. Thats when the front door opens..

"Honey?! Grace?! Willow?!" My dad cries out before stumbling into the laundry room as my mom raised the gun toward him tears still streaming down her face...

"What the hell are you doing, what the fuck happened, where is Willow?!" He starts asking question after question, in hopes I'm safe, thinking there was a burglar or something most likely...

***Victor POV***

I had come home, after a long day of putting in applications and having a couple interviews.. but to no luck of finding a job.. sighing, I unlock the door to find bullet holes everywhere. Fear and panic kicking in... I holler out for my daughter and wife before coming into the laundry room with a gun pointed at my face.

"What the hell are you doing, what the fuck happened, where is Willow?!" I ask, fearful, worried, concerned and angry all at the same time before my wife cried out in self pity.

"Our daughter, she-" she starts off before I hear a bird like chirp, we both sit quiet for a minute before a snow leopard leapt from the dryer and ran into a separate room, I jumped as a shot was fired, and grabbed the gun away from my wife as she tried to take off after it.

"What the hell is going on?!" I ask, anger laced in my voice, my wife cries out once more, before my wolf put it all together for me... stumbling back, pain ripping in my heart.. I couldn't believe that she would- that she COULD do that, to me.. to her mate.. she- she cheated?!

**Grace POV**

I tried to shoot our daughter as she had came out from the dryer and take off after her, before my husband had taken the gun from me, I could see his mouth moving and feel the anger coming off of him in vibrant waves, before the feeling of pain set through the whole house as he realized that I had cheated on him...

I didn't mean to, I was drunk.. he took advantage of me, it was the after wedding party, he was drunk too, we had gotten separated and I didn't know who from who. When I sobered up and had realized what I had done, I snuck back home before he had woke up... I cried out, as our mate bond replayed the memory as more waves of pain wafted over the room...

"I'm sorry." Was the only thing I could manage to get out before I crumpled to the floor crying into my hands before my husband tossed his wedding band to the floor and called the pack to come get me...

"Exhusband... Grace. I Victor Baxton of the Bloodmoon Pack here by reject you as my mate." He says emotions of pain, betrayal and seriousness raced in his voice as my own body set of its own pain at The voicing of his rejection after 32 years... I deserved it, I'm going to die...

Another chirp escaped through the house... Willow...

**Willow POV**

A chirp escaped my mouth again, I had no idea who I was calling out to but my leopard was chirping..

"Willow!?" I heard a deep voice call out, realizing it was my father I walked to him before quickly hiding when I seen he had the gun, "Oh sweetheart, no I'm not going to hurt you, come here. Please?" He states as he realizes that i was wary and scared.. I slowly walk toward him before sniffing at him before he put his had in my fur, petting me as my leopard let out a soft purr.

We were interrupted by a knocking at the door, my dad, walked over and opened it to reveal Alpha Grayson, Max and a REALLY hot other dude. He hands Grayson the gun and explains what happened as Max and the other man grab my mother and take her away..

What's going to happen to her, she deserved and I didn't care. She will get what's coming to her.

A/N: another sort of longish chapter, the next chapter I promise will start with the mate pulls. I'm leaning towards Clayton as her chosen mate, but let me know what you guys think. Thanks again for reading!!