Mate #5, 6, & 7: Mark, Jax & Jason

**Victor POV**

It saddens me to no end to watch my baby girl get rejected by multiple potentials. Although I must say I'm kinda happy about the women rejecting her... Sarah has been coming over quite often. I'm afraid that Willow might be getting depressed. So I asked around.. today I'm going to surprise her with the one thing I hope and pray to the moon goddess that will cheer her up.

Horses 🐎

"Common you two where gonna go somewhere." I say with a slight smile, as they share confused looks and shrug their shoulders before following me to the car. Leaving Max in charge. We are stopped by three men.. knowing where this is going I watch, just to see how Willow handles this...

**Willow POV**

*sigh* I know where this is going.. I stand ready to take this rejection head on. My heart breaking a little more each time a rejection comes my way.. waiting for it the first one surprises me.

"My name is Jason, I'm Sarah's older brother. I'd like to know if you'd go out with me sometime.?" He asks, blushing, his cheeks turning strawberry red before finally looking me in the eye, I glance over at Sarah..

She seems a little uncomfortable at the fact her best friend happens to be mates with her brother but she nods, knowing that her permission was key to accepting this invitation. Nodding and feeling the heat in my own cheeks, he smiles widely and we set up a date.

The two other boys don't surprise me when they take him to the side talking about how 'dogs and cats shouldn't mix' trying to talk him out of his decision before he takes of, anger waving off of him.. before they both come up and rejecting me before spitting on the ground next to me.

My father taking a step growling, wolf on the very edge of coming out, before they ran away submissively. Pain shooting through my heart at the rejections but going away when I thought about how Jason had accepted me. Though apart of me thought it was just to make his sister happy.

**Sarah POV**

My brother better not have done that just to reject her on this 'date' of his. Coming back to reality, we get into the car, it was an uncomfortable ride there. Pain wafting off of Willow and silence on everyone's to do list not wanting to drag it on or upset anyone further.

Her father pulls into my ranch, of course. My parents must have agreed to let her father and us come here to ride horses! I know how much she loves them. Smiling we get out and I greet my mom and dad with hugs. Victor greets them, shaking my dads hand and kissing the top of my mothers.

"Thank you for letting me do this, I know Willow will love it!" He tries to hold in his little excitement at making Willow happy for a change before my brother comes around with a saddled black and white paint. Watching Willow, her face immediately lit up, a deep warming smile on her face before my brother brought her the horse.

She doesn't take anytime to waste, and gets on to ride off in the sunset, we grab our horses to follow.

Riding off to catch up to Willow, my brother not far behind as our parents watch before heading into the house.

A/N: Hopefully this chapter didn't disappoint too awful much. Next chapter will be Jason and Willows date before moving onto Max and Clayton who I still haven't decided on lol! Let me know!