Prolauge

**a couple days before the scheduled move but in present; in Willow POV**

Today, has been a very long day. Me and my family are moving, away from my childhood town... my home.. I've been here since I was born, my parents decided it best we move to a town where I won't be discovered. Say I need to hide my wolf from the human world. I understand... but the goodbyes.

Those are going to be the worst, but I try to think positive. Maybe I'll gain new friends, maybe even find my mate! I don't know why but I have dreamed of finding my one true love.  They should be sweet, kind, caring, treat me well. Maybe even a little of showering me with gifts and chocolates!!

"Willow are you about packed?!" My mom yells, from a separate room breaking me from deep thought.

"Yea I pretty much have everything but what's on my bed and my make up." I yell back, there was a long pause.. before she walks into my room.

"Good, pack those, we leave in 30 minutes." She states, eyes widening, I go to say something before she interrupts me.. "yes, yes I know. We said we wouldn't leave for another day or two but, we decided to move up the trip. After all your birthday is coming up soon." I got confused when she gave a worried look as she mentioned my birthday, she quickly walked out before I could question it..

That was weird... I quickly pack the rest of my things and move the boxes from my room to the moving truck. Time to say bye to my "friends".. all my friends here, are all fakes. I've had plenty that have tried to use me for money... you could say I'm "rich" but I could say I'm about in the middle. Not rich, but not poor either.

As I look back toward the house for the last time, the tiny two bedroom house that barely fit three people with the small rooms. In the middle of Bakerstown, NY which I hated, we didn't always live here tho.. my parents had gotten a farm they couldn't handle so it was repossessed... as it was, the house, the town, and the people.

Goodbye. I thought to myself. As I took my seat tin the back of the truck. My dad, and mom looked back at me, as he reassured me that everything would turn out okay and I would gain lots of friends as I am a social bug; my mom nodding in agreement the whole time.

Off we go.... but where? My parents must have seen and felt my discomfort at not knowing, I had realized they never told me exactly where we were moving to, just that we were moving...

"We're taking you to Tennessee, and don't worry the house isn't in town and it's something we can afford." My dad reassured me... smiling a little I put my headphones and listen to some Rascal Flatts, they are one of my favorite bands.

Slowly I drifted to sleep. To my new home we go...

A/N: Thank you so much for reading this book, hopefully it gets some reads. Please recommend this book to your friends!! Don't be afraid to leave comments and suggestions for me and I'll try to get it done!!