chapter eight

~Liams p.o.v.

" LIAM !!!! " i heard Harry yell for me , but he was th elast person i wanted to talk to . I want Sara , but ill probably never see her again . Why do i always do this ? I fall in love too fast , and they leave me crushed .  She was speacial .. Not like Danielle . I didnt react this way when Danielle broke up with me . Not even close .

As much as I love Sara , can i ever get her back ? Even if she comes around , will I take her back ? I know i never officially asked her to be my girlfriend .. but it was just assumed . I mean , I fell in love with the shy , sweet Sara , not the one who lost her virginity at 15 , got pregnant , and broke up with my best mate . Am i thinking wrong ? That was her past life . the 3 years ago verson of Sara . Has she fully changed ? Im a man now . I dont want to be with women who havent matured yet .

"LIAM JAMES PAYNE ! UNLOCK THIS DOOR ! " ugh . I got up and unlocked my door . Harry stood in front of me , with a huge grin on his face .

" What do you want Styles ? " i spat .

" Come with me " before i could reply , he grabbed my wrist and brought me to the living room . I swear my heart stopped . There she was in a blue cocktail dress , with a ruffeled bottom , and silver heels . ( jhttp://www.google.com/imgres?start=76&um=1&hl=en&sa=N&biw=1365&bih=681&addh=36&tbm=isch&tbnid=D4ql2LZVsmCvZM:&imgrefurl=http://thecocktaildresses.com/where-to-find-jessica-mcclintock-cocktail-dresses&docid=wFUNl-t79HzTxM&imgurl=http://thecocktaildresses.com/wp-content/uploads/blue-jessica-mcclintock-cocktail-dresses1.jpg&w=300&h=300&ei=nX8pUM-nFKnb0QH19IGADA&zoom=1 ) and she looked GORGEOUS . i quickly regretted my outfit . i hadnt planned on seeing anyone , so i was in my pink pjs . They were $5 , so why wouldnt i get them ?! Once she saw us , she quickly stood up , flattening her druss , and pulling her hair over her shoulders .

" Liam ? "

" W-what are you doing here ? "

" cant tell ! go get dressed ! "

Harry dragged me upstairs to  my closet . Threw my tux at me , and pushed me towards the bathroom . I quickly got dressed , and allowed Harry to fix my hair and face .

" Do you love her ? " he asked while styling my hair .

" yes . "

" do you want to be with her forever ? "

 I thought for a moment , " yes "

he left the room , and returned a few moments later with a bag . " here . "

i opened the bag . and my eyes buldged . holy crap ! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Saras p.o.v.

Gosh .. And i thought girls took forever ! Its been almost two hours ! Whats taking Liam and Harry so long ?! Maybe I should go see ..

I silently crept up the stairs , and as i was about to knock on the door , I heard Harry say something . 

" Come on mate ! it wont be so bad ! After tonight , your problems are over ! " 

What ? Does that mean , after this date , Ill never get to see Liam again ? scratch that . After this date Liam will never want to see me again ? Harry set me up to get my heart broken ? Was this his plan all along ?  Did he do it so he could get me back ? Its obvious that he still loves me , but was it enough to put me through thhis .. torture ? Why not just go after me when I left a week ago ? well technically .. he did .. but just to tell me to get back with Liam ! I was vulnerable ! It would've been so easy to get me to fall for him again ! It makes no sense ! UGH ! Im so confused ..