chapter one

Hey ! im new to wattpad , so bare with me ! i wrote a story for my friend , so ... yeah .. lmao . Liams her favorite , not mine , so its kinda hard to be discriptive and stuff . But i honestly tried .. hope you like it ! READ AND COMMENT !! (:

~Liams p.o.v.  

         " That's what makes you ... beautiful ! " I smile , unwillingly of course . I just cant help it ! It reminds me of her .. And by her , i mean Danielle . She was absolutely , GORGEOUS ! I've been having a real hard time getting over her . I didnt even know why we broke up ! Oh well , I guess I'll just - "  AHHHHHHH ! "

    I slam on the brakes . While I was lost in thought of Danielle , a black cat had come onto the road , IN FRONT OF MY CAR ! the cats just sitting there .. watching me . Louis and Harry have been wanting a cat ! Maybe I'll bring this one to them !

   I get out of my car and slowly approach the cat . I was very excited , because this year , I would be the one getting Harry the perfect birthday present ! After his cat , Dusty died , he hasnt been the himself . As i got closer , I realized the cat had a collar ... GREEEEAAAATTTT ...

~Saras p.o.v.

    I couldnt stop crying . Lucky had been gone for almost a week . I gave up hope , until i heard the doorbell . I live alone , other than my cat lucky , and the other pets , but i honestly dont care too much for them .. Lucky was family . I live waaaaaayyyy out of the city . i was so excited , because without my address on Lucky's collar , no one knew where i lived ! I quickly ran to the door and flew it open , not even stopping to fix my appearance .

~~~~~~~~~~ end of chapter one . ~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter was so short ! they get longer i promise !