chapter thirteen

(:

~Harrys p.o.v.

Where am I.....? Oh god, my heads pounding ! what happened?! I remember being with Sara .. then everything went black. I heard her screaming and crying, but i couldnt help her. Where is she anyway? Am i in the TRUNK ?! wow, neglect.

"tire para abrir" Damn, I really shouldve stayed awake in spanish class these last four years. What kind of car only has spanish instructions ?!

"tire...para....abrir.. PULL TO OPEN !" I quickly pulled the emergancy string and the trunk flew open ! "wow, that was simple."

I went to the front of the van and peered inside, but no one was in there! where is sara? And Lou ! and... my child...

~Liams p.o.v.

god I love her.

~Nialls p.o.v.

Could she be telling the truth? It makes sense, but she had much time to come up with that story.. Then again.. she didnt know I was her brother .? God Im so confused.

~Zayns p.o.v.

I can sneak her out this window.. I must save her. Liam can go to hell , but i will regret leaving lou .. I just need to get her attention. "pssssssssssst !!!! sara! " i whisper-yelled.

she turned to look at me with tears in her eyes.

" Do you have to use the bathroom? youre squirming like a fool!" i gestured with my hands when niall wasnt watching for her to go along with it.

"Uh , yea-YEAH ! I HAVE TO PEE SOOOOO BAD!" well.. she caught on.. too bad its not believable. maybe Niall wont notice.

"lets go before you piss yourself."

I led her to the back, but we passed the bathroom. We walked straight to the window, and i lifted her up and out.

~harrys p.o.v.

Oh my god! theres a about knife on the ground ! I ran to pick it up, but luckily there was no blood. then a light caught the blade, and i looked up.  300 ft away, a building stoood.. THATS IT! without thinking it through, i took off running, and i knocked down the door.

"Give me Sara'