chapter five

i had already written those previous chapters on paper , but im gonna have to start winging it ! hopefully i can start coming up with longer chapters !! hopefully .. *fingers crossed* here goes .. comment any suggestions ? itd be appriciated !

Chapter five

~ Zayns p.o.v.

What am i going to do ? Liams my best pall . The one persong i go to for everything . If i help Niall , iot could go two ways ; He could find out , and hate me forever , OR he wouldnt find out , and id end up being the guilty fool who tells him the truth . And if i didnt help Niall , he'd hate me and One Direction would end . Ether way i coose will end badly . great . What did i do to deserve this ?! maybe it was that one time when i- .. no .. i never want to speak of that again ..

I decide its time to get up .. it is 4 p.m. after all .

' you've got that ONE THING ! '

my phone rings , and vibrates , almost falling off the table . i run and dive for phone , just saving it from hitting the floor . " phew ! That couldve been bad ! "

i pick up the phone , and its a text .

From ; NIALLER !!!!

Are you in ?

Great .. I thought Id have time to think this over !

To ; NIALLER !!!!

Fine .. What do i have to do ?

I hope i wont regret this ..

From ; NIALLER !!!!

Meet me at Nandos . now .

theres no need to respond , i roll out of bed and run to my closet . I decide on a pair of faded blue jeans, a white v neck shirt , and a brown blazer . nothing too fancy .

I sneak down the hall , and made it to the door .

" Zayn ? "

shoot . so close ! " Yeah ? "

" Well, Liam and I are going to the movies , would you like to come ? " she smiled .

" no ." and then i left . maybe i should go back and apoligize ? no , theres no time .

~ Saras p.o.v.

Well then ! And i thought he was the nice calm one .

" Hey ! ready to go ? " Liam asks .

" umm ... " i look down and im still in my pajamas .. " 20 minutes ? "

He just shook his head and smiled . God that boy was hot .

I ran upstairs , and ran to the bathroom in Liams room . I jumped in the shower and took the quickest shower of my life ! I was kinda sad to have to take off the shirt on sweats that Liam let me borrow .. They smell just like him . It was comforting . I wrap the towel around me and walk out of the bathroom to get my own clothes out of the room .

" DANG ! "

i spin around , so surprised that i almost dropped the towel .

" What are you doing in Liams room ?! " i was panting now , trying to get my breathing back under control .

" Uhmm .. sweetheart , if you havent noticed , this is MY room . " he motioned around the room , when it was clear i didnt believe him . Holy crap ! he was right ! this wasnt Liams room ! oh god .

" And the doors locked . " i rolled my eyes . " dont believe me ? try it . i dare you . " okay . fine . i move past him and he watched me intensely . he was right . it was locked . I looked around to see wheere i can unlock it .. its just a key hole !

"Give me the key Styles . " i say flatly , showing no interest in games ,

"Work for it " he said winking and moved closer to me .

" no , just give me the key " i looked at him , and the look on his face said he was determined to get what he wanted . "please" i spat through my teeth .

" i only have ten minutes for fun. Hurry up and show me how bad you want it . " i was in my towel for gods sakes ! i couldnt fight him in this , and i sure as hell wasnt going to ' have fun ' with him ! LIAM ! ill just yell ! but wait .. how would that help ? he doesnt have the key .. is there spare keys ? one way to find out .

"LIAMMMMMM !!!! " i yell . Harry slaps me in the face to shut me up . I fall back onto the wall .

" you stupid girl ! i gave you the option , now im just going to take what i want . " He threw me onto the ground , and i screamed and kicked as he climbed on top of me . i refused to leg go of the towel , it was the only protection i had !

"HELP ME!!! " Liam was there in a heart beat

"SARA ! WHATS WRONG !?! "

" nothings wrong Liam ! We're just chatting ! " Harry said in a calm voice , until Liam tried to open the door .

" Give me Sara ! your drunk ! I shouldnt have let you drink that much ! "

" i can do whatever the hell i want Payne ! "

*BOOM ! BOOM ! BOOM !*

He was trying to break down the door !

But it was too late .. He got what he wanted .

He stood up , and zipped his pants , smiling at me . He walked to the door , unlocked it and left . Liam ran to me , and pulled me into a hug . I was crying hystarically . I knew he was drunk , but i still would never fully forgive him for this .

~ Harrys p.o.v.

I knew i wasnt drunk . Heck i didnt even drink a single beer ! i made Liam think i did , but every time he turned around , i dumped it into the pplant on the table . I had to make him think i wasnt in my right mind when i did that to Sara .I never wanted to hurt her ! I just thought that shed , i dont know , WANT me to . and i didnt expect her to be a virgin ! i just freaking tramatized her ! what the heck was i thinking ?! maybe its not that im not attractive, or charming , maybe its just that shes really in love with Liam ! how stupid can i be ?! i need to talk to Boo bear right away !

" YOUR DEAD STYLES ! " Liam screamed . i had to hide quick ! or else hed really beat me up . I decided to hide in the kitchen cabinet , under the sink . HOPEFULLY he wont find me until after he cools down ..

CRASH ! OWW ! i hit my head on the pipes !

the cabinet doors swung open .

crap !

" come with me styles . " he said and pulled his head out of the cabinet . its now or never . i gulp , and slowly make my way out .

~~~~ end of chapter five !! ~~~~~~~

?!whatd you think ?! hope you like it !