chapter twelve

Hey ! i Know its been awhile... but due to the recent bomb threat in my school, i have some free time. so..

Chapter Twelve

"OW!"

"L-Liam..?" I was so shooken up that i could barely speak.

"Dont talk to me, slut."

Okay .. That hurt. 

"Lou..?"

"Whats wrong?! Is it the baby?"he asked.  i heard Liam snort,  I could tell by the look on his face that he was extremely worried about me, and that felt good because obviously no one else did.. Well maybe Harry ..

"Shh Lou ! I'm not pregnant.. " I whispered with tears in my eyes. I thought I heard Liam gasp, but i really doubt it cause I said that so quietly.

"But I thought you said...?"

"yeah yeah. I lied. I just didnt want them to hurt me, it was the fist thing to mind. If I'd have known Liam was there I wouldnt have said it......I love him"

Louis smiled. "Good love.. We'll get him back for you."

For the rest of the ride I remained quiet with Lou sleeping on my shoulder. I could hear liam's soft snore as well...

~ Liams p.o.v.

Keep your eyes closed. Dont smile.

Shes not pregnant ! I still have a chance ! Even though I treated her so cruely, she said she still loves me.. I dont know why i got so upset . I knew they had sex. Even if she didnt agree at first, she told me she enjoyed it, but i knew she didnt choose it.

If only I'd had sex with her first... Not Harry . Dammit Harry, always. I went through this once with Danielle.. but she chose it. b*tch.

"Sara..?" She whinced as if she thought i was about to her her. I . Am. A . Monster.

~saras p.o.v.

"Sara..?" the sounnd of his voice sent chills through me..

"i thought you werent speaking to me.."

"Im sorry .. I dont know why I reacted so harshly . I guess I was just afraid of losing you."

I didnt care, i pushed Louis off off of me so i could reach over and kiss Liam. I heard a loud thump followed by some grumbling, which caused me to giggle into the kiss. " I Love you."

"I love you too sara."

*Tires squeak as the van pulls to a stop*

Doors slam, and the door on Liams side opened. Josh stood there taking his time looking at each of us. "This is gonna be fun"

Harry was still unconcious in the back, as Josh led the way for us, and zayn behind us. I actually think they forgot about Harry.

"SIT!" A strong voice commanded. We all three quickly dropped to the floor close together in a huddle.

"Lou, I never meant for you to get involved, but clearly youre attached to her. Before we begin, Sara ... Do you realize why We did this?" Niall gestured to himself and Josh.

"n-n-no.."

Niall told the story of their father and the multiple affairs, and how it wasnt fair that their father left Niall and Josh to grow up without a father, but chose to stay with her.

Sara sat there with a blank face unsure what to say.

"Niall, thats not true. You may be right about him leaving to stay with me, but you need to know that that man isnt my father. "

" dont lie to me! Lying isnt going to save your life this time princess."

"no, really! On my 13th birthday, they gave me my birthday present,Lucky, in a box that had been used before. I took the box with the sleeping kitten to my room , and when i took it out to hold him, there was a paper stuck to the bottom. " i glanced at all the faces staring at me." It was an addoption paper, he isntt my father. My mother had me months before they got together. When they dated for about 7 months, he made the decision to adopt me as his own My mother told me he only stayed because of my medial problems. He had money, and we didnt. My mother needed help keeping me alive. He felt bad. Niall, Josh.. did he ever hug or kiss you?"

" well yeah, before he left" josh replied. Niall said nothing.

"Well thats because he loved you. He never hugged or kissed me.. can you imagine being in beauty pagants as a toddler, and all the daddys would walk up and kiss their little princess and give them flowers, but your own daddy never got up?"i felt a tear stream down my face" I thought he loved me , i thought he had to because he was my dad.. When I found out, he got even worse. He would hit me. I heard my parents arguing every night. I thought they were going to get a divorce ... But then .." I almost repeated the sex with Harry.. but i should probably not remind them.." I came home and they were dead. " I looked to the ground to gather up my emotions, then back to the boys.

" I killed him. I thought he just abanned me , forgotten me or something. So i tracked him down, and me and Josh were just going to talk with him.. get him back ya know? but when we got there, I saw pictures of you all as 'a happy family' so i did it."