chapter two

Chapter two !

~ Liams p.o.v.

This cat is adorable ! I know I cant keep him , but sometimes I wish I didnt always have to do the right thing . I continue to pet the cat or , Lucky , as the collar says , until i pulled up to Luckys supposed home . MAN ! It was beautiful ! It was a creamy / tan color , with brown pebble walk-ways . From where i stood , i could see a pool , a barn , a large field ,seven horses , four dogs , and a pond full of fish ! I couldnt even begin to think of how obnoxious the owners of this house must be .. Ugh .. lets just get this over with !I picked up Lucky , walked to the door , and rang the bell . Not even ten seconds later , the door swung open .

"Uhh .." I said , completley caught off guard .

" LUCKY ! " the girl said , while reaching over and trying to grab the cat out of my arms . I hesitantly handed the cat over .

" I guess I found the right place .. " I turned and started walking to my car .

" W-WAIT ! " she called , desperation in her voice . I didnt stop . I didnt care . I couldnt let a girl as pretty as her see me cry . I grew to love that cat in the three hour car ride here , And my pride just couldnt handle it .

" please wait Liam ! " she tried again. Now im angry .

"HOW DO YOU KNOW MY NAME ?! " i scream . She backed away , and started to cry again . I shouldnt have yelled , that was harsh . " I'm sorry .. I'm usually never like this .. I just get upset when the things I love , well ... leave . " I looked up to see her staring at me , with wonder in her eyes . " excuse me miss , but will you please tell me how you know my name ? ''

A smile reached her lips , not a big one , but it still amazed me . "well , im not out of touch witht the world you know .. I know you're in One Direction . But dont worry , im not a crazed fan , but you guys definitly are cute ! ehh.. i mean good . " she blushed .. God , she looked so cute when she did that ! QUIT IT LIAM ! Its Danielle you want . No one else ! FOCUS .. wait what did she say ? One Direction ? OF COURSE ! Im so stupid ! We've been on brake for almost a week and a hlaf , due to Harrys birthday , and its really messing with my head .

" OH ! and it may also say 'LEEYUM' on your shirt .. " then she winked .. SHE WINKED AT ME !!!!!!!

I looked at my shoes for what seemed like hours . Then i looked up at her , She was crying . I dont know why I did it , but I reached for her into a gentle hug . she didnt resist . It felt like she was perfect for me , her body fit perfectly with mine . We sat with her face in the crook of my neck , and my hands running through her hair , for what seemed like hours . But i honestly didnt mind .

~ Saras p.o.v.

I feel awful . I've been crying onto Liam for what seems like hours . But i couldnt bring myself to move . I mean , what pop-star wants to hear MY problems ?! He doesnt seem to mind though ,Maybe im over thinking this .. I mean , he hasnt said he DIDNT want to listen . Heck , he even cried back ! Its hard for me to tell what hes thinking . I havent been around people much since the accident .

I shivered just thinking about it .

" are you cold ?!" he asked shocked .

" NO ! its freaking nintey degrees ! " i smile , and so does he .. " you like turtle right ?"

"yeah ?" he was very curious , i could tell ..

" come with me .." i could tell i sparked his intrest .

~~~~~~~ end of chapter two !~~~

See ? its longer ! (;