Chapter 22

Tayah P.O.V

"Babbby!" I yelled smiling incredibly big as I ran into his awaiting arms.

"You were so good tonight!" I said smiling as he pecked my forehead.

"Thanks, I heard yo ass yelling.!" He said laughing

I was about to respond but a short man came up to Michael.

"Mr. Stevenson, I'm George Hinders, I'm a scout from Golden State and I must say you were amazing tonight." He said smiling.

"Thanks sir. I really appreciate it." Michael said smiling.

"Is there any chance Mr. Brown is around? I'd like to talk to both of you guys." He said .

"Yea , I'll go get him." Michael smiled running off leaving me and the scout there.

"And your Ms. LaTayah?" He smiled.

"How you know that?" I asked

"When we scout people we find out everything about them. You and Michael been dating for almost 2 years , correct?" He asked.

I nodded smiling.

"I hope you guys last." He smiled. "Mr. Brown dates your best friend , right?"

"Yep." I said popping the P.

"I always have trouble pronouncing her name. Sochichi? Sochitda?" He said causing me to laugh.

"It's Sochitta but we all call her Honey." I said

"She Asian or something.?" He asked.

"Yes sir." I said.

Michael came back with Chris and I just left them to talk.

"Where you going bae?" Michael asked

"To my dorm." I said

"You can't walk out there alone, it's dark and you know people crazy." He said .

I sighed.

"Okay." I said.

I was tired as hell cause I had been up studying for a test all last night and I didn't even catch a nap today because of Michaels game. I wasn't complaining tho, I loved watching my baby play.

I got comfortable on the couch in the lobby and ended up dozing off.

15 minutes later I felt my body being shook. I slowly looked up seeing a smiling Michael.

"Why the fuck he so happy?" I thought in my mind. Waking me up with a big kool-aid smile.

After of almost 10 minutes of walking we reached Michaels dorm.

I instantly started stripping my clothes .

"You gone wait for me to get out the shower to go to sleep or you gone fall out now.?" Michael asked laughing as he tossed me a big T-shirt.

"Depends on how long you gone shower." I said. Good thing I showered before going to the game.

"Give me 10 minutes." He said going into the bathroom.

I looked at the clock seeing it said 12:23. Little did he know , if he wasn't done at 12:33, I was really gonna go to sleep.

I went into the kitchen and got some green seedless grapes since his refrigerator was full of nothing but healthy shit.

I scoffed at the millions of bottles of vitamin water and Gatorade.

"Awe are you mad about me being healthy again?" He asked wrapping his arms around me.