Chapter 6

Michael P.O.V

"Where you headed.?" Chris asked as I put on my shoes.

"Tayah dorm. I need to talk to her man." I said

"Wait up,  let me put my shoes on cause I need to go talk to Honey." he said sliding on his Adidas slides which matched his Adidas track suit.

We started making the long walk across campus.

"Did you tell Honey, yet?" I asked.

"Yea, man she's started crying. That shit hurt to the core bruh." he said.

"Man I know. It hurt to see somebody you love hurt. Especially when it's yo fault " I said.

"Yea man. What's up with Tay and  you?" he asked.

"Man I honestly don't know. Especially since I brought P around. I went to her dorm last week and she had some guy over there." I said.

"Damn." he said.

About 5 minutes more of walking we reached there side by side dorms. I knocked on Tayah's door hearing loud music in the background.

She answered the door laughing,  until she saw me.

"What you want?" she asked. She had a attitude and I couldn't blame her.

"I need to talk t- Who that nigga in my pants." I asked pushing the door back.

"He just needed some clothes for the night and I let him use em. His names Anthony , that's my friend. Anymore Questions?" she said.

I was getting frustrated now.

"Can we just talk please?" I asked.

"You said what you had to last week. You want Paula, you wanna test the waters." she said mimicking me.

"Tayah, I don't even know what I was thinking. I love you and I don't want nobody but you." I said.

"Michael I'm not ready for a relationship with you right now. I'm sorry." she said. "We can be friends for now."

"I'm so tired of this friends shit. I just want you, now. How can I prove it to you.?" I asked.

"I don't know. Figure it out." she said shrugging her shoulders.

I thought for a second.

"Okay Thursday , my classes start back. So after class at 4:30 you start getting ready cause we going on a date.. Means you got 3 days to get ready." I said smiling.

"I'll be ready I guess." she said. "Bye .I gotta go."

"Aight ma. Bye."

I knew the only way to get Tay back was to start over.

*

Tayah P.O.V

"Stop man you play too much." I said laughing at Anthony. "You knew better than walking in front of the door, you know he was gone say something."

"He'll be aight." he said laughing.

"Man whatever. I got a date with him Thursday." I said.

"That's wassup. Were he taking you?" he asked.

"I don't even know." I said. "The thing is, I don't want a relationship right now."

"I understand that." he said putting on his shoes. "I'm bout to go see if I can get a key from the main office."

"Aight. Talk to you later." I said.

"Oh wait, my homeboy hosting a dorm party tonight. Slide through with yo crew." he said.