Chapter 18

Tayah P.O.V

"Yeah bitch, yea bitch call me Stev-O." Honey yelled out the window as we pulled up to Michael's place.

We were just going to say our goodbye's , cause we were officially about to leave for New Orleans and I was more than excited.

"Damn cut that shit down." Michael laughed reaching over the sleeping wheel and turning it down.

"Man you such a hater." Honey said. "Where Chris?"

"In there." he said pointing towards his house.

She happily skipped away leaving me and Michael. I said in the drivers seat as he stood in the doorway.

"Baby we gotta fuck right quick." he said seriously causing me to laugh.

"I'm gonna be gone for two days , you'll be fine. " I said smiling.

"I guess. But when you get back , I'm not even waiting till you get back to the house, I'm taking yo ass right to the airport bathroom." he said causing me to laugh.

"Mikey you nasty." I said still laughing.

"You ain't pack those shorts , did you?" he asked.

I sighed..Here he go. They were not even that short.

"No yungin." I said smiling.

"Good. When you get there call me, aight." He said.

"Yea baby. I'm gone call yo high yellow ass." I said laughing.

"We got some rules to go over." he said. I sighed.

"Aight.?" I said.

"You can dance with niggas, but not to personal like you would dance with me, no getting no numbers, no niggas in ya hotel, no niggas dipping they sausage in the well." he said.

I laughed a lil at the last part.

He smiled and pecked my lips.

"Be safe out there. I ain't trying to have to come New Orleans and fuck some shit up. " he said.

"Michael we live in Compton.!" I said

You right, it's probably equally as dangerous." he said.

"Tay it's time to go."  Honey said coming out the house with Chris hot on her tail. I knew her ass just got the D cause she was limping.

"See Tay, Chris got to hit." Michael scoffed lowly.

"Nigga hush." I said smiling.

"Gimmie a kiss guh." he said leaning in the car.

I smiled as he leaned over and gave me a passionate kiss as his hands roamed all over me.

"You better remember all this mines." he whispered in my ear before pulling away.

I smiled pecking his lips again.

"I'm gone call you."  I said.

"Aight bae. I love you." he said.

"I love you more." I said.

"I love you the mostest." he said smiling.

"I love you more forever." I said.

"I love you to infinity and beyond." he said licking over his lips. He was making it hard for me to leave right now with his fine ass.

"Man shut yo ole buzz lightyear ass up." Chris said.

"Nigga stop hating." Michael said

"Bye y'all." Honey said laughing as Chris pecked her lips.