Chapter 15

Michael P.O.V

"So what did you need to talk about? ." I asked Tay as I flipped through my channels on my TV.

"You trust me right?" she asked.

"Of course." I said.

"Well we leave for Spring Break tomorrow soo I wanna go to Compton for a week then go to New Orleans with Honey for 3 days. That way I can keep my word with Anthony. I mean that's still my friend." she said rubbing up and down my chest while looking up at me. She knew what she was doing.

"Bae I don't care. I trust you. Even though temptation is always in the air, I trust you." I said.

"For real?" she asked smiling.

"Yea" I said smiling too. "Don't make me regret it tho."

"I promise I won't." she said smiling.

"Sooo you know the big game tonight and this is the only free time I got, soo let's chill." I said.

"What time you gotta leave.?" she asked. I could tell she was kinda sad.

"3:30" I said.

I checked my clock and it read 2:12.

"I got a hour and some change, to spend with you." I said smiling slightly.

"You tryna play 2k?" she asked.

"Yea, pop that shid in." I said.

She got up and put in 2k14.

*

"Yea bitch.! Who the boss?" she asked standing up and doing a little victory dance. "Steph shitting on all y'all niggas."

"Aight, aight you won or whatever." I said pulling her down by her waist so now that she was sitting on my lap.

"You a hater boe." she said smiling.

"Nah, cause who the real baller?" I asked.

"You of course." she said pecking my lips.

"I gotta go." I said.

I saw her face pout a lil before she slightly smile.

"I'm gone be at ya game. The girls got one, right?" she asked.

"Yea. So you coming a lil early , right?" I asked standing up and stretching.

"Yea. Good luck baby." she said pecking my lips.

"Thanks. I love you." I said opening the door.

"I love you too." She said.

*

Tayah P.O.V

After Michael left I went ahead and got ready. I took a quick shower and then got dressed. I put on my ripped  light denim pants, a black crewneck with Biggie on it and my Gamma's. I l curled my red hair,  letting it hang for the night. I applied my strawberry lip gloss just cause I know Michael loves it and then sprayed on my "Paris Amour" perfume.

I walked next door to Honey's and seen her sitting on the couch fully dressed as well.

"Hey Bish." I said flopping down on the couch.

"Hey hoe. You talk to Michael about New Orleans.?" she asked.

"Yea. Surprisingly he was perfectly fine with it." I said smiling.

"Awe he trust you." she cooed. "I can't wait to turn the fuck up on Bourbon street."

"Right. Not too much turning up tho. We taken." I said laughing.