Chapter 4

Tayah P.O.V

I woke up with a slight headache due to all the crying my emotional ass did last night.

I got up , took a shower and threw on some denim shorts,  a UCLA hoodie I had just bought and my brown Uggs. Yes I was on my white girl status today. I walked next door to Honey and Jasmine's dorms ,cause I was bored af.

"Hey y'all. " I said walking in. They were sitting down on the couch eating chips.

"Hey boo. We thought you was getting freaky with Michael so, we ain't call you." Jasmine said laughing as I plopped down on the opposite couch.

"Not even. Last night was horrible." I said.

"What happened.?" Honey asked.

I told them everything that happened watching there expressions change.

"Yo- "

Jasmine was cut off by Michael, Chris and who I'm guessing was Paula walk in.

"Tay Boogieee" Chris yelled running up to me.

"Hey Chrissy." I said trying my hardest to act all happy, but I could tell it wasn't working.

"You Okay?" he asked.

"Uh yea. I'm good." I said putting on a fake smile. I knew he didn't buy it but he just let it go and gave Honey a kiss.

"So Ty you not gone introduce us to ya lil friend." Honey asked mugging him.

"Oh yea. Y'all, this my boo Paula, but call her P. P this is my Asian Honey, you already know Chris,  this is my niccaa Jas, and that's Tayah." he said pointing to each of us.

"Hey y'all." she said sweetly.

"Oh lord, you from the country just like Tayah. " Jasmine said causing everybody to laugh besides me, I just chuckled a lil. I was lowkey salty everybody liked her.

"Yea. P be cooking like she still in North Carolina. Be making feast and shit. Shawty throw down in the kitchen." Michael said gripping her tiny waist.

Chris looked at me, as well as Honey. They knew me so well.

"Well I gotta keep bae happy." she said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

That was all I could take. One minute we kissing on the hood of my car, the next he gotta girl calling him bae. I just can't with him.

"Um, I'll be back." I said lowly before exiting the dorm.

I went to my room, grabbed my headphones and left out, heading to the gym.

It took me a while cause I got lost again. This school was so damn huge, it ain't even make sense. Once I got to the gym, I saw about 3 guys and I think 2 girls. I wasn't paying attention tho. I just put my headphones and started on the treadmill.

I felt a light tap on my shoulder causing me you flinch since I was so into my music. I turned around seeing that same dude I ran into leaving Michael's dorm. I don't know why but he looked so different.

He was in between light skin and brown skin and had the plumpest lips you could dream about. He had a nice set of white teeth with a curly fade.

(A/N: Y'all asked for it, y'all got it. He is August Alsina. But imma call him by his middle name in this story. Continue reading babess.  )

"Hey ma, I'm Anthony." He said extending his hand. But I couldn't even talk , his accent hypnotized me. Then right after he finished his  sentence he licked over them plump, pink lips. Lord know he ain't right for this one, that's too much sexiness for one man.