Chapter 8

Tayah P.O.V

"See the thing is, I really want it redone but I'm scared." I said to Honey and Jasmine.

"Well shid, we'll all get them redone together. My bellybutton ring bout closed " Jas said.

We were studying, cause we all had test tomorrow. UCLA professors push you harder than Stanford's so I was kinda scared not to study.

"How you and Anthony doing?" Honey asked. Hearing his name I instantly smiled, but that was before I thought about what happened last night.

"I don't even know to be honest. Like, last night I was telling him bout my date with Michael or whatever. Then outta nowhere I started getting the cold shoulder. I don't know what's up with him. I tried calling him but he doesn't answer. Same with text." I said.

Honey and Jasmine looked at each other before smirking.

"Gurl that boy like you." Jas said.

"Naahhh. We made an agreement." I said.

"But Tay think about It. Y'all been fucking for bout 2 months, then after y'all fuck y'all be hanging out, staying at each others place. Y'all always together. At parties y'all be dancing like y'all together, y'all be hugged up. Tay y'all like each other." Honey said.

"Nahh. Y'all tripping....I'm gone go talk to him right now. I'll check y'all later." I said getting off the couch.

"Bye boo" Jas said as I left out the door.

I walked all the way across campus to Anthony's dorm. I realized the boys dorm was way different in the morning, there was a lot of traffic cause of them going to the gym I guess.

I walked right in Anthony's dorm like usual. He was layed out of the couch with his mouth gapped open, while snoring lightly. He was so damn cute. I shook him a couple time causing him to jolt awake wide-eyed before calming down seeing it was only me.

"Tay you scared me man." he said in sleepy voice. He ran his hand down his face before standing up and stretching.

"Sorry" I said. "But since you weren't returning none of my calls or text I had to roll up on yo ass."

He sighed before walking into the bathroom.

"I'll be back." he said.

I turned on the TV and Moesha was on BET. It was my favorite episode on too.

I heard Anthony's footsteps coming back towards me. He sat down beside me on the couch and starting watching tv like everything was okay.

"Anthony, you ain't got nothing to say... about last night?." I asked.

"Nah, I was tripping. I ont know what came over me." he said shaking his head.

"You sure?" I asked.

He nodded.

See I knew this was a misunderstanding. Me and Anthony are friends. That's it.

♪♪See I'ma grind and hustle always just because my mama say so, she say, and I'ma kill em if they try me, even tho the Bible say no, say noo, it's love and loyalty, stay true, stay down, Day 1 niggas with me everytime I move around, you know I'm true to it,I'm  true to it, I'm  true to it♪♪

"Hello?" Anthony said answering his phone.

...........

"You here? Why?" he asked jumping up.

...........

"Right now?" he asked.

...........