The next week.../I guess this is goodbye...

Miku's P.O.V
I wonder what Luka and the rest of them are doing...

             ---------------------------------!------------------------------
Momoe's P.O.V
Me: "T-the portal to our world has opened up....i guess this is goodbye..." We all wave to Luka and leave Miku a farewell card...we walk into the portal crying and it disappears....farewell..

             ---------------------------------!------------------------------
Miku's P.O.V
I sigh then look out the window while lying in bed...i hate hospitals. I sit there and cry...then the doctor walks in and i wipe my tears. Doctor: "Are you ready to go?" Me: "Mhm..." I answer then he starts to unhook things from me, and take shots out of my arms. Me: "Arigãto...." I walk away into the changing room and put my clothes back on, instead of the patient uni. Me: "Hey Doctor!" Doctor: "What is it Miku?" Me: "Could you maybe get me a walker, or a wheelchair....my legs feel a little like.....well noodles." I replied. Doctor: "Ok brb." I put my dress on and wait outside the changing room. Me: "Since i have been sitting down for a whole week my legs feel like noodles..." the doctor comes back with a wheelchair. Doctor: "Here." I sit up into the wheelchair and notice the bed option, the stick to move it, and there is a thing that makes mechanical hands come out the sides and grabs stuff for you. Cool. Me: "Thanks doctor!" I type in the address on the address pad on the other arm and put the wheelchair on automatic pilot mode. That means it'll take me there without me having to move the stick. I can just sit back and relax. After a little bit(4 mins) I make it home and use the mechanical hands option to ring the doorbell. Me: "Luka! I am home!" I hear someone rush downstairs and then Luka bashes down the door and hugs me and gives me kisses....i do the same. 😏 Me: "So Luka, where is everyone?" Luka: "Oh, they left this morning but they left you a few things." Me: "So Luka, I've been thinking....i might....move out...." I narrow my head down and she looks down with a sad expression....i don't wanna see her sad.... Me: "Luka....we're both in school....so none of us can get a job....but i can't pay the rent..." Luka: "If you can't pay the rent here....then how would you move out, and where would you go...?"  Me: "That's the one thing that i don't know...." I hug Luka and cry... Luka: "Well....there is the Vocaloid tower...." I raise my head up and wipe my tears. Me: "Luka that's a great idea! By the way.....we have to move out by tomorrow oooorrr.....i will get suede apparently." Luka: "WHAT!?" I try to say it in a polite way. But i failed...Oof.
Luka's P.O.V
If Miku tried to say that in a polite way....she failed. But i can't blame her. But how will she get suede for not paying the rent? I thought this was a sue free neighborhood. I guess a sue free neighborhood is impossible....sigh....just make this stop. Oof. Me: "Okay Miku. Let's get packed." After 12 hours of packing boxes we finally finished packing everything. I just noticed Miku is in a wheelchair...a really awesome one. Me: "Hey Miku! What's the bed option on the wheelchair do?" Miku: "It turns it into a bed. See" Miku presses the button and the wheelchair forms into a memory foam bed. She's so lucky....;-; Me: "Anyway, back to the wheelchair, mechanical hands, and box carrying." Puts two boxes in the box carrying tub that has wheels. It's connected to the wheelchair. I carry a box, the mechanical wheelchair hands carry a box and Miku has a box sitting on her lap and there are two boxes in the trailer in the back of Miku's wheelchair. After a few hours we got all our boxes into our room in the Vocaloid tower. We also got a bigger room, so our charging systems were able to fit in the room. Me: "Whew.....finally got all the boxes." I take a shower then let Miku take a shower. Miku comes back in the room and she looks like a cute girl she looks like this....

 Miku comes back in the room and she looks like a cute girl she looks like this

Ha....Never looked cuter. Just kidding. She always looks cuter. Wait....am i flirting!? Me: "H-hey Miku.....-i blush- i h-have always wanted to tell you something....for the longest time.....i-i.....love you..." Miku's face turns as red as a pepper and steams as hot as a pot of boiling water. Miku: "I-i um....i-i....love y-you too....!" She looks so cute. I hug her then she kisses me with her soft peach pink lips. Then Len knocks on the door and we stop. Me: "Come in." I stand close to Miku and i am holding her hand. Len: "Luka, why are you holding Miku's hand?" I realize it then let go quickly. Me: "I-i'm not!" I get angry at him. Len: "Whatever." He rolls his eyes. Len: "Anyway, Miku wanna come to the store with me?" Miku: "No thanks....i am really tired after bringing all those boxes here...." She slightly shook her head no then Len nodded in understanding. He walked away then Miku turned the wheelchair into a bed and lied there for the rest of the day. I unpack the boxes and get everything set up and i put my PJ's on. Soon after that i went to bed. So did miku.
[TO BE CONTINUED]
Miku aka the Author: Yay! 100 people have read my book!! :) I am so happy! Thanks everyone! You da bestie!!! :) Well, bye now! See you in the next chapter! :)

[TO BE CONTINUED]Miku aka the Author: Yay! 100 people have read my book!! :) I am so happy! Thanks everyone! You da bestie!!! :) Well, bye now! See you in the next chapter! :)

Thanks for reading! :)