Miku's Nightmare

Miku's P.O.V
As i sleep i am seeing many things. I walk around looking for at least some kind of clue of where i am. Me: "Hello?" I call out many times. I hear a sudden whisper saying "Help me.....save this world...." i look around, then see somebody burned and bruised. Cuts and scratches. I run over to them. Me: "Are you OK??" They reach their hand out to me then i feel something like tie around my ankles, wrists, and waist. I get pulled up into the air, then watch everyone die. I cry slowing as i lose breath, it slowly went dark.....then the light of my life appears from inside me. I stared at the female shaped glowing figure. I reached out to them....then....i woke up. Me: "Huh!?" My alarm clock is beeping. It's Monday. 8/12/2020. Me: "ugh....it always goes off when i am about to see something in my dreams....but....who was that figure?" I thought to myself. I got out of bed and took a shower. I put my school uni on and put in my long pigtails as usual. I went downstairs, and Luka was cooking. Me: Good morning Luka! I fly down the stairs and hug her. Luka: "Oh, Hello Miku. Good morning." She gave me a gentle smile while holding a super sharp knife. I shivered. Me: "Well, i am going to just um....eat a piece of toast." Luka: "Why not eat some of my food?" Me: "Well it's just um.....(You're a horrible cook) I don't wanna make you cook more." I scratched my head and she glared at me in a mean expression. I shivered once more. A few minutes later. Me: "OK bye Luka! See you after school!" I waved to her. She waved back. I made it too school and saw Gumi. Gumi Megapoid. Me: "Gumi!" I shouted. Gumi looked back at me with a happy yet surprised expression. Thankfully she remembers me. Gumi: "MIKU-CHAAAAN!!!!" She bursts in tears then jumps on me, ouch. She is hugging me too tight. Gumi: "MIKU I MISSED YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!" Me: "I-i missed you too....!" Trying not to cry from her hugging me too tight. Few minutes later. Me and gumi are walking down the hall talking then i look to the side and see....ugh. Gakupo. I put on a careless expression when looking at him, then go back to talking to Gumi. Gumi: "So Miku, did you know that gakup---" i cover Gumi's mouth. Me: "Don't even say that name." She licks my hand. Me: "GUMI!" Gumi: "Sorry! Wink wink."
Gumi's P.O.V
"I finally got a taste of Miku...!" I think to myself. I start blushing and nibbling my thumb. Yes, i like Miku. Like really like....i can't stop thinking about her. I have so many pictures! Miku looks at me. Miku: "Something wrong?" Me: "N-nope! Nothing at a-all!" Damnit...i stuttered. >/)<
Well, Miku is gay....and she doesn't seem to like anyone...hmm...anyway. I pull out my phone and put in the password. We get to class and i sit in the back, while miku sits in the front. Without anyone noticing i go into my camera on my phone and take a picture of Miku. She looks so darn cute. I look at one of my other photos from 2019. Me: "ahehe..."
The picture displayed on my phone is this

"The picture displayed on my phone is this

And this

OOhhh and this

OOhhh and this...!

My face turns as red as a tomato

My face turns as red as a tomato. I can't stop blushing.
Miku walks towards me, and i quickly turn off my phone.
Miku: "Gumi, wanna meet up at lunch?" Me: "S-s-sure..!" Curse me and my stuttering...! I face palm. Me: "Sigh....Miku my love....please marry me...." Everyone in class looks at me. Including Miku. My face steams like a HUUGE mountain fire. I grab my bag and drop my phone and run out of class.
Miku's P.O.V
Me: "Gumi....?" I get up and grab her phone and look at all the photos of me and my pan-- never mind that. I run out of class with Gumi's phone looking for her. Sigh....i keep running then i run into Len. Me: "GOD DAMNI---" I see Len angry. He kicks me and yells "OUT OF MY WAY" then walks away stomping. Len and Rin must've gotten in a fight. Those twins. I get back up on my feet with a bruise on my leg from when Len kicked me. I keep looking for Gumi.
Rin's P.O.V
Me: "Tch. That stupid Len. All he cares about is himself. Always trying to get his way, always flirting with women. I really hate that perverted jerk." I stomp down the hall then run into someone. Me: "Ouch..! Watch it jer--" I look up and see kaito. He lends me a hand. Kaito: "Are you OK Rin?" Me: "Yeah, i'm fine. Just get out of my way." I push him and walk away. I go to the cafeteria and get a milkshake. I go to class and take out my bento. I drink my milkshake, eat my bento, and study. Then i see Len walk in. Urgh. I look away from him and stuff my face in my studying book. Jerk.
Gumi's P.O.V
I sit on the roof crying. I can't believe i said that out loud. "Sigh....Miku my love....please marry me...." it plays over and over in my head. I see Miku slam the door to the roof open while panting. Miku: "Gumi....i....i finally found you..." I stand up and turn around while crying. Me: "Miku....i am sorry....sniffle.....i....i...--" Miku cuts me off. Miku: "No Gumi....i am sorry. I like you an all but....i already have a crush on someone else..." My face raises...i look sadly surprised. Me: "....oh....so....do you mind if i ask 'Who' you like...?" Miku: "Well um....i like lu---" Kaito comes in so miku doesn't get to finish her sentence. Damn. Kaito: "Hey guys." Miku shakes her head. Miku: "Sorry Gumi. Never mind." Miku walks away.
After school
Miku's P.O.V
I almost told Gumi who i have a crush on. Kaito came in at the right time. I walk home, then make it home. I take off my shoes, and finish the rest of my bento. I go upstairs then into my room. Aww...Luka is sleeping in my bed. How cute. I take off my shirt and and skirt then get into bed with Luka....after awhile....I drifted off to sleep...
[TO BE CONTINUED]
Hey guys! Thank you for reading! You da best! Luv ya all! Byee! Please keep reading. Here is a little song for you!