Freak show

Luka's P.O.V
*i walk inside the store and it's dark and quiet* Me: Yikes.....this is a little scary....*hears something fall and i jump a bit* What happened here...? *walks around than trips over something* Me: ouch what was that....? *turns on phone light and See's miku laying on the floor with blank creepy eyes, a sinister smile and covered in blood holding a butcher knife* Me: AHHHH!! *runs and than hits something than looks at it and it's someone hanging from the roof with a rope tied around their neck* Me: The hell!? *feels something touch my shoulder than hears a whisper in a creepy voice say "I'm coming to get you ahehehe"* Me: make it stop! *gets up and runs down a dark hallway. 30 minutes later all around me is darkness* Me: whew.....i think i escaped....? *is panting than i sit down and lay my back against the wall* whispering ghosts: ahehe nahah....~~ *I look around than a hand comes out from the wall and grabs my mouth as i cry out with a muffled scream*

                                       Miku's P.O.V
*wakes up in the dark store* Me: huh...? *looks around* Hello.....? *taps a button on head phones and eyes glow blue as i use night vision* Me: Hmm....*grabs flashlight than walks down a hallway too find Luka there unconscious* Me: Luka!? *runs to Luka and shakes her* Luka?! Luka say something! *luka doesn't wake up so i think* Me: hmm....maybe this is the only way....*grabs lukas hand and kisses her*

                                       Luka's P.O.V
*wakes up and see's miku kissing me as my face turns hot red and starts steaming* Me: .........!! *miku stops kissing me than blushes* Miku: Oh Luka! Look you're awake ahehe!! *Miku's face is as red as a tomato and it is as steaming as a pot of hot water on the stove* Me: .... Miku: .... *We stare at each other blushing than i pull her in for a hug and she pulls me in for a kiss* Me: miku.....i have to tell you something.... Miku: What is it...? Me: M-miku....i....i lo-- *Miku kisses me and i kiss her back*
Miku: you were saying...? Me: Miku i lov--- *the sound disappears and i look around and miku and time is frozen* Me: Miku are yo--- *it's just quiet than time goes working again and there are a WHOLE bunch of bullet holes in miku as she falls on the ground and blood spills out* Me: this.....this is horrible....! I never wanted this to happen!! *I cry out and time goes back 10 minutes* Miku: you were saying...? Me: Wait a sec-- didn't you just-- *I look around confused and she tilts her head in confusion* Miku: Luka-San? *I shake my head and pinch my arms and it is still the same* Me: Miku....i thought you just died....? *Miku stares at me in confusion than a slight giggle comes out* Miku: Luka you're silly! *Miku paws at me* Me: *grabs Miku's hands* Miku.....I am being serious. *Miku's stare intensifies* Miku: What....what do you mean? *she tilts her head* *2 hours later i carry miku home while she is sleeping and as we get into the house i walk upstairs and set her on her bed and kiss her forehead* Me: Goodnight.....Miku-Chan.