Luka's Odd Dreams

Author: "Make sure you watch Luka's dream!"
Luka's P.O.V
I roll around in my sleep....i must be having an odd dream...inside my head to the core of my dream is....
T-This....

Odd right? I wake up and see Miku hugging me in her sleep at 02:45 am. Sigh....does she always do this...? And why was my dream so.....odd? Miku's a weird.....snake? Idk....it's crazy.
I gently touch Miku's arm then start blushing. "Omg...her skin's so soft" I thought to myself...well....i don't think she'll mind if i just give her a gentle kiss...i roll over to her and kiss her soft peach pink lips....i didn't wanna stop...but if i didn't she might've woken up...Sigh...i wonder if Miku's feelings are the same as mine. Oh well....back to sleep....zzz....
Miku's P.O.V
I hear the clock go off. Ugh, another school day...i get up and take a shower, brush my teeth, put on my school uni, and put in my pigtails. I am so pissed. I hate school. I grab my bag and a juice box. I make my lunch then leave a note for Luka. I go to school. I am walking threw the gates then Len runs into me. Me: "Hey watch out banana boy!" I push Len onto the ground and just walk away.
Len's P.O.V
Why did miku do that? Although....she did look cute doing it....inside my head....

inside my head

Ha....miku touched me...how nice. I get up and walk into class. I see Miku sitting in the back alone. no ones sitting next to her! Now's my chance! I jump and try to sit there but then she sets her bag there. Sad....;-;
Miku's P.O.V
A few minutes later the teacher walks in. Teacher: "Hello class! We will be having a new student today!" Ugh new students. I set my feet on the table and sip my juice box. Teacher: "Miss Megurine please step in!" I spit my juice all over the kid in front of me. Me: "LUKA!?" Luka walks in and notices me. Luka: "Miku! Hello!" I can't believe it! We're in the same school! My angry face turns into a happy face! Me: "Luka! Luka! Sit next to me!" Teacher: "Miss Megurine, would you like to sit next to her?" Luka: "Yes please!" Luka walks over here and I move my bag. Me: "Luka, i thought you were out of school?" Luka: "Well....i kinda skipped the last of high school..." Me: "Great! Now we can eat lunch together, be in the same club, and even more!" I bring up a bunch of ideas. I wonder if Luka knows i like her?
Luka's P.O.V
Miku is yelling a bunch of fun ideas. She's in the music club and she is the most popular girl in high school. How could she not be....she's so cute. Teacher: "Miss Hatsune, will you please step up here and solve this math problem?" Miku: "Yes ma'am!" Miku walks over to the huge chalk board behind the teacher and grabs the chalk. She writes the problem in a....very confusing way. Then writes a heart at the end. How cute. 💗 my heart is beating like love. When she wrote the heart she pointed at me? I wonder what it means...hmm.
Nobody's P.O.V
Miku sits back down in her seat next to Luka. Luka grabs her note book and doodles a picture of Miku.

She giggles softly then Miku tries to look and Luka hurries and closes her book

She giggles softly then Miku tries to look and Luka hurries and closes her book. After class, it's lunch time, Luka and Miku go to lunch on the roof top together.
Miku's P.O.V
Luka and i sit down on the roof top of the school, we talk, eat our lunch, drink some juice and more. We have a lot in common....suddenly a girl with kinda blonde hair comes up on the roof top. She looks like she's in 10th grade. Me: "Hang on Luka be right back." Luka: "Okay." I stand up and walk over to the girl. Me: "Hey are you lost?" Unknown Girl: "Well um....k-kind of..." Me: "I can show you around." Unknown Girl: "O-ok....th-thank you very much...." She seems very shy, but at the same time, evil. Idk. I show her around the school. Me: "So um...do you mind if i ask what your name is?" She stops and just stands there a bit....Unknown Girl: "Um....m-my name is IA..." (Author: "I don't know IA's personality, so she is just shy in my book") Me: "Nice to meet you IA! My name is Hatsune Miku! I am in 11th grade." IA stood there a moment...
IA's P.O.V
Sh-she is so gentle and nice....i just wanna give her a hug...but staring at her soft peach pink lips....i shake my head. Me: "W-well i g-gotta go...! B-bye!" I run off as quick as i can. Oof....i slap myself a billion times. I make it to my science class and sit there 10 minutes early. 5 minutes later, Miku, a girl with pink hair, a boy with gold hair, and a girl with gold hair walk in and sit down. Miku is here. Who knew we had the same science class. I am sitting in the seat close to the window, Miku sits in the middle one, and the girl with pink hair, sits in the one by Miku. Are they friends? Well, they were up on the rooftop so i will take that as a yes. The teacher walks i-- wait....MEIKO!? Me: "MEIKO IS OUR SCIENCE TEACHER!?" Meiko: "Well, i was hired, and i am 23 years old, soo....i am legally qualified." I understood nothing she just said. Oh well...
Luka's P.O.V
After school me and Miku walk home, i make us dinner and then we watch some movies. At 3:56 am we finally went to bed. I had another odd dream? Until the next morning....
[TO BE CONTINUED]
Author: Hey guys! I just wanted to say that, i really enjoy that you read my book, but i could use a little more comments and votes, so if you would please write a comment, or click that vote button that would be great! Thanks! Bye luv ya all! :) Tell me if you like the book in the comments.