Chapter 4

I'm so sorry! If you already read this there was a part that probably made no sense. Well I fixed it. Sorry a sentence got cut out on accident.

Anoki's P.O.V.

I woke up early, someone was shaking me. I groaned and slowly sat up, rubbing my eyes.

"Anoki!" Someone yelled in my ear.

"OW! What?" I opened my eyes to see Keme in my face. His nose was touching mine.

"Guess what!" He giggled. I pushed him away from my face. Ever since I found out about him and Koi, which I must admit I was still getting used to, he was constantly in my personal space.

"What?" I asked yawning and wishing he would let me go back to sleep.

His face got serious. He leaned forward so his mouth was by my ear. "You have school today." He whispered. And then he bit my earlobe. Hard.

"Ow! Why do you keep abusing my ears!"

He giggled while I glared at him. "And I know I have school today. So why did you wake me up"

"So you can get ready, duh." he shook his head at me.

"This is total shit. I hate having to wake up so early."

"You do get to see Avery." He winked at me. "You like him, don't you? I can tell he likes you."

"He's my friend so of course we like each other. Idiot." I mumbled the last part under my breath.

"You are so dense sometimes. I mean he like's you, as in he wants to jump your bones."

"Ew that's not even possible. We're both guys." I wrinkled my nose.

"Oh it's very possible, trust me." he wiggled his eyebrows.

"I don't think it..." He cut me off.

"Koi and me will explain later. Maybe we can even give you a demonstration." he licked his lips. "But right now you need to get ready for school. We need you to look sexy for Avery."

"Demonstration?" I'm not sure I want that. It kinda freaks me out.

"Mhmmm! But I have to talk to Koi about that first." He grinned slyly at me.

UGH!

When I got to school, I looked for Avery right away. I couldn't wait to find him. That's normal right? He is my friend so of course I would want to see him. I started walking to the front doors when I felt it. The hair on the back of my neck stood up and a feeling of unease washed through me. I turned to my right and I saw him. He was big. I could see the muscle in his arm's even though he wasn't flexing. He had black hair that reached just above his ears. I could see that his eyes were an unearthly shade of navy blue. Girl's were hanging off him like leeches. I'm pretty sure there wasn't enough heat in the world to get them off.

He was staring straight at me. I saw him make a strange face and then his eyes flashed red. Then I knew. It was Pishuni. My eye's narrowed. I was just about to go over to him when I heard my name.

"Anoki! Wait for me!" I turned to see Avery racing through the crowd of students. He was waving at me, grinning like an idiot. Today he wore a frilly hot pink shirt and short black shorts. He had zebra print socks on that reached his knees. I pink clip held his hair from his eyes. I could hear people laughing at him and what he was wearing. But I thought it looked good on him. He's the only guy I have ever met who could pull that look off.

"Hey, oof!" I said as Avery ran and the jumped into my arms and kissed my cheek. Then he laid his head on my shoulder and cuddled into my neck."Um good morning?"