Chapter 3

Whoooo I uploaded! I said I wouldn't upload this till I uploaded the next chapter of The death of Griffin. So i uploaded that yesterday and this today. i hope you like it!!!!

Avery's P.O.V.

It's him.

Oh god I know it's him.

Anoki. Such a sexy name. I can't believe he's actually HERE! And he's holding my hand! I think i'm gonna faint... Deep breathes Av, deep breaths.

"Are you ok? Your awfully quiet." Anoki said looking down at me. He was so freakin tall!

"Yehh I'm usually quiet." on the outside "I was just excited to see you this morning." I said sheepishly.

"Oh." Some of the football players were glaring at us as we made our way to first period. We had art first. I gripped his hand tighter as I saw Ben, the guy who had been chasing me this morning. He was neighbor and his room is across from mine. I opened my curtains this morning to let some light in and I saw him  taking his clothes off. I turned right away I swear! But he saw me and now he thinks I have a crush on him or some shit like that. I don't! Honest!

"This way." I said pulling him into the art room. It was set up in tables so I pulled him to mine.

"Does anyone sit here?"  He asked pointing to the chair next to mine.

"No. No one want's to sit by the freak." I mumbled embarrassed.

He sat down next to me and grabbed my hand. I turned to him." You are not a freak." He said calmly.

"I like guys. That makes me a freak." I laid my head on the table, my face burning with embarrassment. Why can't I just be normal?

"I don't think your a freak. I bet my friends won't either, why don't you come to my teepee afterschool?" Anoki asked while rubbing my back.

"You have a teepee?"

"I told you I was Native American."

I giggled. Haha teepee is a funny word! "I guess if it's ok with you... I'll text my parent's and let them know." I pulled out my phone and sent them a quick text.

"Um Avery? Who's this?" My cousin Rachel asked. She was the art teacher and the only person at this school, besides Anoki, who doesn't treat me different. She was tall with long wavy red hair and bright green eyes. Freckles dusted her cheeks and nose. She was very pretty.

"My new friend, Anoki." I said happily.

"Does he know..." I had befriended people before but as soon as they heard I was gay, they wouldn't even talk to me anymore.

"Yeah. And he's okay with it." I said quietly.

"Yay!" Suddenly I was lifted into the air and my face crushed into a pair of boobs. Ew boobs. "You finally have a friend!" Rachel yelled happily. She sat me down and then grabbed Anoki's hand. "Thank you sooooo much!" she said shaking it.

He just shrugged." I don't care who people like as long as they are good people."

"Aw! You two would make the perfect couple!"

"Rachel!" I hissed my face bright red.

"What? I just want my baby cousin to be happy." she pouted.

I sighed."Thank's Rachel."

She grinned and walked to the front of the room so she could start class. We were supposed to draw animals. Ugh I was really bad at art. I only took it because I wanted to have at least one class with a teacher that didn't hate me or think I was disgusting. So I drew a snake. Yep it took about 2 seconds to draw it. So I turned and watched Anoki. His hand moved swiftly and accurately over the paper. I watched astonished by how well he could draw. I saw a wolf begin to form on the paper. By the end of class it was so realistic looking you could see the saliva dripping from it's canines and if you wanted you could count every piece of fur.