Scared

Soda came back at 7 o'clock at night I'd fallen asleep on Soda an hour later. Darry was worried when Pony didn't come back at first but then he called Dally at 11 o'clock and Dally said the movie finished about three hours ago. This made Darry mad really mad, Soda and me were really tired so we tried to get some sleep. I wake up because I hear the door opening .

"Where the hell have you been? Do you know what time it is?" An angry Darry asks seeing Ponyboy walk through the door. Pony lean's back against the door rubbing his arms.

" It's 2 o'clock in the morning, kiddo." Darry states.

"Hey,Pony were you been?" Soda ask's.

"I feel asleep in the lot" Pony say's.

"That's unusual" I say.

"You what!?" Darry say's.

"I was talking to Johnny and I fell asleep in the lot. I didn't mean to." Pony say's walking to the bathroom Darry following him. Pony shut's the door but Darry swings it back open.

"And I can't even call the cops because you three would be thrown in a home so fast it would make your head spin!" Darry says Soda and me head towards the bathroom now.

"Come on, Pony. Lets go to bed now." Soda say's

"Please Pony." I say.

"Look I said I didn't mean to!" Pony shouts.

" 'I didn't mean to' 'I forgot' that's all I ever hear from you." Darry shouts.

"Come on, Darry ..." Soda say's Darry turns around and points his finger at Soda.

" I'm tired of you sticking up for him." Darry shouts.

"Darry" I say pulling on his arm.

"Get of Lena" he shout's grabbing hold of my arm squeezing it.

"Ou, Darry that really hurts" I say starting to cry.

" Don't you yell at them" Pony shout's, Darry hits Pony sending him across the room.

"Ponyboy! I didn't mean to!" Darry realising what just happened starts shouting after Pony who's running for the door. We all run to the door "Pony" me and Soda shout.

 "Lena i'm sorry" Darry say's coming towards me I pull away and start crying hugging Soda.

" Soda can- can I stay slee - ep with you to- to -night" I cry.

" Course you can Lena" Soda says picking me up and looking at Darry with pity.