beautiful farewell,

•|•|•

•|•|•

"I am worried."

Hae-nim let out a troubled sigh as she watched Jinheung and Sun Woo behind a pillar with Liwen and Lu. There has been a lot of tension inside the Hwarang House since that scroll revealed that the King of Silla was one of the Hwarang, and the Hwarangs taking sides whether the King was Jinheung or Sun Woo. Worse of all, Sun Woo was suspecting Jinheung to be the King.

"We, too, are worried for His Highness." Liwen said and glanced at Lu.

Lu sighed in defeat and nodded in agreement. "That is right. He has been through a lot."

Hae-nim glanced at them and nodded sadly before continued watching Jinheung and Sun Woo walking through a hallway as they talk.

"When did you learn sword-fighting? Did you just pick that up too?" Jinheung asked.

Sun Woo stopped walking and turned to look at Jinheung with a serious look on his face, while Jinheung looked back at him and blinked in confusion.

"What is it?" Jinheung asked when he saw how Sun Woo was staring at him. "Do you have something to say?"

Sun Woo remained silent and continued looking at him.

"You look like a dog that needs to poop." Jinheung told him.

Hae-nim chuckled in amusement, while Liwen and Lu turned away as they stifled their laughs.

Sun Woo stared at Jinheung in confusion. "What?"

"A dog that needs to poop." Jinheung repeated.

Sun Woo smirked and looked away Jinheung did the same.

"What is this? You were frozen all day and finally responded when I mentioned poop. Do you like poop because you are Dog-Bird?" Jinheung asked in amusement.

Sun Woo looked at him. "That is enough." he warned.

Jinheung crossed his arms as he walked away. "Dog-Bird likes~" he started to sing.

"Stop it!"

Jinheung smiled as he turned to Sun Woo. "He likes poop~" he continued singing and ran off.

"Hey!" Sun Woo yelled at him as he ran after him.

Hae-nim smiled fondly as she watched Jinheung and Sun Woo play around.