beautiful revelation,

•|•|•

•|•|•

Hae-nim, Liwen and Lu were on horseback riding around the forest. Princess Sook Myung ordered a hunting training for the Hwarang. She was there to make sure no one wasn't hurt.

"Your Majesty."

Hae-nim turned to see Princess Sook Myung approaching her on her horse and smiled in greeting.

Liwen and Lu bowed respectfully bowed to her. "Your Highness."

Princess Sook Myung bowed to Hae-nim. "I greet the Empress Hae-nim." she said and looked at her confused. "What are you doing here, Your Majesty? Should you be in the infirmary at the Hwarang House?"

Hae-nim smiled. "I am the physician. If any Hwarang is injured, I can help them right away." she explained.

Princess Sook Myung nodded in understanding. "Then, be careful, Your Majesty. It is dangerous in the woods." she said in concern and glanced at Liwen and Lu. "I trust you to keep her safe."

Liwen and Lu smiled and bowed to her. "Of course, Your Highness, with our life."

Princess Sook Myung bowed to Hae-nim before leaving. Hae-nim smiled as she turned to Liwen and Lu.

"Let us go find Jinheung."

Hae-nim found Jinheung and saw he was with Sun Woo, Soo Ho and Ban Ryu. She smiled as she, Liwen and Lu approached them.

"Why are you four just standing there?" she asked in confusion.

Jinheung, Sun Woo, Soo Ho and Ban Ryu turned to see Hae-nim smiling at them. Their hearts fluttered and their faces warmed up at the sight of the woman they all seem to have feelings for.

"Lady Dal-nim." Soo Ho happily greeted Hae-nim.

Hae-nim smiled at the four Hwarangs. "Whoever catches a deer first wins, right? If Princess Sook Myung catches one first, you will all look like fools in our eyes." she teased.

Jinheung, Sun Woo, Soo Ho and Ban Ryu's eyes widen in horror and quickly ran off, leaving a chuckling Hae-nim.

Liwen smiled as she turned to her. "Must you tease them?" she asked in amusement.

Lu grinned. "It was funny though."

The hunting training wasn't a success when no one found even a single animal and everyone returned to the Hwarang House.