beautiful smile,

•|•|•

•|•|•

Hae-nim stared at Dan Sae in shock.

"Poison?"

Dan Sae nodded. "Is there an antidote?" he asked.

Hae-nim looked away from him as she thought for a moment. "Hmm, actually it depends what kind of poison is used. Whether you digested it, or made contact." she said and playfully narrowed her eyes at Dan Sae with suspicion. "Why? Are trying to poison someone?"

Dan Sae's eyes widen as he bowed to her. "Thank you for your time, Your Majesty." he said and quickly walked away.

Hae-nim stared at his retreating figure in confusion. "That was weird." she mumbled.

Liwen and Lu glanced at each other and looked at Hae-nim.

"I could feel his hesitation, his fear." Liwen told her.

Lu nodded in agreement. "I saw his eyes were filled with guilt, his body was wavering." he added.

Hae-nim stood up and walked out of the infirmary. She looked suspiciously at Dan Sae walking away in a hurry.

"What are you planning on doing, Dan Sae?"

•••

Hae-nim watched quietly in a corner as Sun Woo and Dan Sae faced each other with swords in their hands.

"My apologies, Master."

"You apologize? Why do you always apologize?" Sun Woo asked in confusion as Dan Sae remained silent. "I told you over and over that you and I are the same."

Dan Sae lunged at Sun Woo with his sword and Sun Woo barely dodged it.

"Avoid it if you can. You cannot lose. You cannot even get nicked." Dan Sae told Sun Woo. "That is the most I can do."

"You are better in sword fighting than I. Why are you being so serious?" Sun Woo asked in confusion.

"If you can, make sure to kill me. I shall do the same." Dan Sae told him.

Hae-nim noticed Dan Sae's eyes were red and watery, and stared at him in worry and confusion.

Dan Sae aggressively attacked Sun Woo with his sword, and Sun Woo tried his best to dodge and block his sword with his.

"What has gotten into you?" Sun Woo shouted at him.

"You are talking too much. Do it in the afterlife." Dan Sae said and lunged at him.