𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐧 ♚ 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏

fa·​llen

having sinned;

to have been killed in battle

"Falling is easy, the problem lies in standing back up.

I fell once; I bowed down and it got me nowhere.

Never again."

When you're ruled by your instincts and your gut, there's no room for error, but I guess Samantha learnt that all too late.

Some thought she was chaos, some saw self-destruction behind her eyes, but no one ever doubted the fire within her soul. Samantha owns her mistakes; fearless and reckless to her core; lack of respect for death. There isn't much she won't do if the end justifies the means —and she is the means.

                       Samantha knew what she was willing to lose, but she never anticipated all she could win and learn if she opened up to the world. It was never about finding someone to complete her, it was about being whole within herself.

She just didn't foresee the path that'd get her there.

≋ MAIN CHARACTERS ≋

MAIN CHARACTERS

SAMANTHA BESNIK

─────────․° ☣︎ °․─────────
"Don't thank me for killing an innocent."
─────────․° ☣︎ °․─────────

Samantha: of English, Hebrew, Indian origin; meaning « name of God, listener ».

Besnik: of Albanian origin; meaning « loyal, faithful ».

─────────․° ☣︎ °․─────────
"I could stop being a bitch, but I'm sure you can't help having such a disgusting personality."
─────────․° ☣︎ °․─────────