Chapter 38 - The Truth

Third Person View

Sandara was worried than ever. She was walking back and forth. She was wondering if it's the right time to tell Jisoo. She don't want Jisoo to be feel betrayed. She was thinking too much while she bit her nails, until GD came and saw her.

"You're a bit tense, what's wrong honey?" The worried guy asked her wife as she back hug the blonde haired girl.

"We don't have another concert right? We should home now. Honey, it's about Jisoo." Sandara announced making GD's brows knitted in frown.

"Rosé informed me earlier about Mino. Jiyong, please, i miss our son.  I already forgive him. I miss him seing happy with Jisoo." Sandara begs her husband.

"I know. That's why we need to tell them. I'll set a dinner later." GD replied with a long sigh.

"I can't let those weak gangs found out our family secrets. We can't let them know it, Jisoo might be in danger." GD thought and squeeze his eyes close.

^Jisoo Pov^

I wonder, why does everyone is so weird today? I mean, Rosé looked like she just saw a alien colored rainbow, Jennie looked so tired and she end up on sleeping all day and Lisa is spacing out.

Also, the person who's calling me everyday stops calling me.

'Hey. Don't talk to strangers okay? Just ignore me if you want ㅋㅋㅋㅋ. You're the ONLY child of Sandara and GD, oh that's cool. Bye~' 
Seen

That message is kinda weird tho. Who are really you? And yes i'm their only child, what's the matter with that? This guy is really weird, just like me hehehe.

Suddenly, my phone beeped indicating i've received text.

I immediately snatch my phone from my bag and open it.

Oh! It's Dad.

'Honey, we're coming home. Just wait for us, we'll arrive in a few more minutes. I love you! We miss you! See u later'
Seen

I smile happily and replied a yes and several 'I love you' s.

My phone beeped again and Oof! Another text! It was mom!

'Hey honey. I miss you. I guess your father already told you. We're having a small talk later, also told Rosie to come.'
Seen

I smile brigthly before i send short sweet message for her.

I forgot to mention that the three jerks are in the house. And me ofcourse, Chicken in the house. I mean mansion.

I put my phone back in my bag and ran towards the garden. Chaeyoung is in the garden.

I tip toe so that she couldn't hear me coming towards her. Yeah i look like a stalker here. A pretty stalker.

But i was stuck at my track when i heard her crying over a polaroid picture. I catch a glimpse at the picture. That was me when i was a child, but i was with a three little girls and a one guy. Who could that be?

Then suddenly, my head ache comes back. I feel like my little brain was hammered and poke by a needle.

^Rosé Pov^

"Unnie!" I silvery shouted when i heard a loud thud because of her fell on the ground.

I hold her in her shoulder and shake her body but it was no use. She passes out.

I saw Lisa and Jennie rushing down towards us.

"What the hell happened?" Lisa worriedly ask and bent down.

"Jisoo!" Jennie called her and also bent down.

"I'll carry her." Jennie unnie voluntered and carry Jisoo unnie in a bridal style.

Lisa helped me to stand up and kiss me in my forehead to relaxed me.

She hold my hand and smile, "Relax." She said with her soothing voice and caressed my hands.

We made our way towards the living room and lay Jisoo unnie down in the big and fluffy sofa.

The entrance door open and it reveal aunt Dara, uncle GD with a guy. Aummh.. Mino Oppa.

They ran towards us and worriedly ask us.

"What happen to her?" Mino oppa asked.

"Rosé, same again like before right?" uncle GD ask and fan Jisoo with his hand.

"Ne uncle." I replied.

I saw Jennie and Lisa's confused face. I can't iddentify their emotions, like, are they worried? or confuse?

Jisoo unnie slowly open her eyes. I sigh in relief and so them?

She carefully sat down with the help of aunt Sandara and Jennie unnie.

Jisoo unnie's eyes widden and immediately hug aunt Sandara and uncle GD. She must miss them.

"You got the best of me~" Jisoo unnie whispered-sing and a one tear fall from her eyes.

Me, Jennie, Lisa, and Mino step aside and sat down on the other couch, giving the three have some time to talk.

"Why are you sad? Aren't you happy that we're here now?" I heard aunt Sandara joked.

"Anniy, i just had a bad dream. Wait, where did i fall asleep? Did i sleep to long?"

"Yes my dear." uncle GD replied even if its not true tho. Its like aumhh, 15 minutes.

"Aish, crazy dream, haha i don't have any brother but i had in my dream, and i saw a car crash. Really funny." Jisoo unnie sarcastically said and rolled her eyes.

....

"You were the guy we've saw in the Cafe Shop!" Jisoo unnie exclaimed and pointed Mino.

"Yes he is Jisoo." I replied. The surroundings was so quite. silence.

Aunt Sandara reach her hands and hold it.

"Jisoo, you wished to have a brother or sister right? Well Jisoo.." Aunt Dara began.

"T-that guy, is your older brother. He was your real b-brother." Aunt Sandara shuttered and pointed Mino while her tears ran down one by one.

Jisoo's eyes widden and she was fighting back her tears.

Lisa and Jennie Unnie was appaled to what they just have heard.

"Excuse us." Jennie unnie politely excuses herself and stood up.

"No, just stay Unnie. You two still have to know something." They nodded confusely and sat down again.

^Jisoo Pov^

All this time i had a brother. And they hide him from me, they never let him near me. And guess what, he was the weird guy who always take time to call me. He was the guy who message me telling me don't talk to strangers.

I wiped the another tears from my eyes. I was seething. Who wouldn't be upset after your parents and your bestfriend that you trust didn't told you anything about that.

"Jisoo.. We hide him from you because. He did something, and if you stay with him, you'll be in danger. Please honey, we did it for your own sake." Eomma beg and hug me but i don't feel like hugging her back rightnow. I feel so betrayed.

"You're involved in a car accident before Jisoo." Appa recalled and hung his head low.

My eyes widden and i remembered my dream earlier.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I will double UD hihihi.. Just ignore those wrong grammars and typos, i'm lazy and not in the mood to change it. Also not in the mood to make a new chapter hahaha.