Chapter 17 - School representatives

^Jennie Pov^

*criinggg* *cringg*

I heared my phone buzzed while vibrating in my night stand.

"Ugh who the hell is that?" I scoff trying to reach my phone.

When i cant reach it, i stood up angrily and get it.I didnt take time to read who was the caller, whats important rightnow is who is it.

"Hello?"

"Yes?! Who the hell are you to disturb my peaceful beauty rest?!" I quickly shout angrily in the phone.

The other line became quiet and the person spoke again

"Calm down your thick ass jennie, its me your mother CL aish" Mom groan and sigh.

Shet.My mom, i just shouted to my mom who is the queen of savageness ugh. Thankfully i think she is in a good mood rightnow, she didnt shouted back nonsense things like 'Babygirl dont you dare to break my eardrums'.

I quickly calm and spoke

"ah Mianheyo eomma i didnt mean to shout. Its just because i didnt saw the caller's ID" i explained and giggle after.

"Yeah i know, by the way, get ready we are going somewhere"

"Why suddenly tho?"

"Secrete baby girl"

I groan at the pet name but i just shrug it off. I can feel she is smirking rightnow.

"AND..." Mom sunddenly shouted that made me flinch because of the sudden voice.

"Mimi is coming with us ofcourse"  she continue which brightens up my day, i squealed and smile wide.

"aww..You two really a good sisters. I love you both"

"Ofcourse, i love her also. And i you too mom and dad"

"I bet your smiling like an idiot rightnow"

"Ugh! Why do you have to say that mom? Ruining the moment aish" I act like a kid throwing tantrums at my mother.

"Also rightnow, acting like a cute kid" she added and laugh after.

"Yeah yeah yeah, your right."

"See you later. Bye! Love you be safe, use your skills not your seductive side"

"Ugh dont include that! I didnt do that for once"

"Well, what is the meaning before when y-" I quickly cut her off for reminding me of those. Its embarrasing.

"Yes! I admit, i did that"

"Okay.Good..Bye!"

"Bye!"

Im the one who ended the call and throw my phone aside.

I quickly stood up and did wash myself. Oh! i forgot to mention its already dark outside. I sleep earlier in the afternoon thats why i woke up night.