Chapter 1-My Life

^Jisoo Pov^

Im in the hallway of the school now in class hour.Its because the teacher put me out of the room.

Flashback...

I was in the room not paying attention to the teacher saying.i was in a deep thought when the teacher slap my table that made me shock and got out of my deep thought.

"Kim Jisoo!Pay attention!"The teacher shouted.And i snap out of my thought.My classmates chuckle and my blood boils.I saw rose beside me keeping her laugh and glaring to me and the teacher because she know what i will do.

"Im sorry but i dont have attention,i only have money,i'll just PAY you money"i sarcasticly said and chuckle a little and roll my eyes.My classmates laugh that made the teacher mad.

The teacher's blood boils,i can see her eyes like their was going to fire.Haha,i love teasing.

"Don't say that again or else you will go to dentention"She warns,but i dont fucking care.I just roll my eyes at her and i lean in closer to her and stare at her deep in the eyes.

"What if i dont?will you detention me even my father is the owner of this school?"I whisper and she blushes.I heard our classmates giggles,i glance at rose and she is laughing hard in the chair.

The teacher step backward a little just to get away from me,seing me smirking i know shes blushing but mad.

She shakes her head and said "No,I will say this to your father"she said angrily

I get a red paper in my jacket and lift it up,"Do you want this?huh?"i said with a smirk,never looking at her,only in the red paper.She look at me afraid and later get mad again.

"Fuck little bitch are so afraid to the strong badass~"I sang in teasing tone and made her angry again.And again,our classmates laugh again.

And then,the teacher cant keep it and burst "YOU KIM JISOO!GET OUT!"she shouts and made me blink.Aish,why when she shout thw whole classroom crack?

But i stayed in my position. "NOW!"she shout and no choice,i need to go,i wanna go outside too,cause its so boring here.Aish,my life.And i go out of the room.

End of the flashback...

Im just waiting now to lunch.Im waiting for rose to finish her class hour.

Im just walking around the school when i found someone in the bathroom.I go inside because i thought ther is someone stalking me.when i go inside,i saw a girl,i guess shes the nerd girl here in the school.Her name is nayoung?nayun,Na-,Aish,whatever.

"Excuse me"i said to her because im going to use bathroom.She nods and when she was about to leave,her things and her Hot choco drink spill in im face and to my outfit.

"The fuck-...who are you to spill that in my face?"i said angrily while looking at my shirt irritably.

"Oh!Im so sorry!maam!im so sorry i didnt-"she was about to ramble when i stop her by just chuckling while smirking and rolling my eyes.She looks at me scared.

"Well,your careless bitch"i said sarcasticly and walk pass her.i go straight to the bathroom and clean my shirt,but it looks like its not helping,it didnt clean my shirt even atleast a little but not.argg,i have no choice but to go to my locker and get som shirt.