Chapter 11- Are you copying me?

^Irene Pov^

Since jennie is the suspect.She have to buy our new phones,the phones that we like to buy.But its not easy to made her buy us a new phone,we threatened her,we plead her and warn her but she didnt want,i have an idea and told her we will say to her appa to make her and jisoo patners at any project and be her friend and succesfully she agreed now.Im really a genius if your going to ask😌

(A/N: Hey! you are not! Jisoo is the genius here gurl your also not a genius dumb)

Just shut up,Psh i dont need your opinion granny

Back To Reality

Now we are already in the mall near the Gang World or underground.Also hani want to buy a mask so she buy a mask while she plead me to say to jennie what kind of phone she wants and i agreed.

Lisa = Apple Iphone 6S Plus
Tzuyu = Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+
Hani = Sony Experia Z5 Premium
Seulgi = BlackBerry PRIV
Mine = Apple Iphone 6S

Expensive right? Hey thats what she will do if she did that again! I really love that phone of mine because i have a lots of her pictures.Wait,its not jennie,its seulgi i have a lot of her photos in my phone ...Uhm change topic.

"Nice i have a new phone again" Lisa said while smiling like an idiot.Hahaha i remembered jennie buy her a cellphone too that time when she is weird.

"And you even get the most expensive than us" I said and she laugh and wiggled her eyebrows.

"How much?" Jennie ask the cashier with her bitch face,hahaha she deserve that boi!

"236,960 pesos maam (A/N: philipine peso😂 also i use calculator just to add the price of that very god damn expensive phones) " The cashier smile,jennie got her wallet in her pocket and get her card.The cashier gladly took it and slide it in the machine,awe can see in the cashier's face as she saw the amount of money there.

"Faster please" Jennie said unpatiently.

"Calm your new zelander tits bruh" Lisa teased her and jennie just roll her eyes.

"H-here maam" The cashier said shuttering and smiling nerviously at jennie.Jennie harshly get it from her and leave the store.

^Rose Pov^

Yey! Were going back to the Gang World! I really miss there! Its been a years since we go there.

I said we need to bring foods for us and for miyeon so we go to the mall near the underground.And SHE REALLY BUY CHICKEN SKEWERS aish,chicken addict.

"Chaeng" She said and i turn around.She just passed by and hand me all the plastic bags she brought.Wow do i look like a maid? Im much beautiful for being a maid duh!

"Kim Jisoo comeback here!" I shouted to her but she didnt turn around insted just stop walking.

"If you didnt comeback here i will kick your ass later!" I shout again but AGAIN i got no response she just stayed there waiting for me to walk to her.I just sigh and go to her,she walks again when she see me walking towards her.Aish here she comes with her cold mood.Gosh help me

^Jisoo Pov^

Flashback

"You'll buy the food, i will just wait here in the outside" Rose said and i rolled my eyes.Duh! Do i look like a maid? She is really demanding rightnow.

I was walking towards the restaurant when someone bumped to me.

'Ugh! Why do this day is very ugly!' i thought and the person spoke.

"Please watch where your going bitch" The person said coldky and i guess its a girl.I look up and saw the person (︺︹︺)

Jennie

Ugh i need to calm down

"And why? Yoyr not watching too thats why you bumoed to me you idiot" I fired back and i can sense she is angry rightnow.

I look at her and notice her outfit.She is also wearing the kind of outfit that im wearing right now.Ugh! Are you kimbap kidding me?!

She also look at me disgust when she saw my outfit.Her eyes travel down at my shorts and shoes and she flinch Ugh!

"Are you copying me?"

"Are you copying me?" We said and unison while pointing at eachother.We groan and rolled our eyes

"As if im really copying you"

"As if im reallg copying you" We said again in chorus.Ugh lord this is thw worst feeling i've experience

"Dont copy me!"

"Dont copy me!" We shouted and again in unison.

"Ugh!"

"Ugh!" We groan loudly and rolled our eyes at eachother.

"FYI,im not copying a idiot to let you know" I sarcasticaly said and she rolled her eyes.

"Then im not copying a bitch to let you know too" She fired back,i swaer this girl is getting into my nerves.

"ugh you really ruined my day!" I said to her angrily.She step closer and said

"I dont give a shit" She coldly said and step backwards slowly backing.

Im so pissed never in my life i have met a person like this.

"Then FUCK YOU ╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮" I shouted and she laugh like a demon

"Yuck,i dont wanna fuck by you" She said like she was so disgust.

"As if i want too.Yuck! Never even in my biggest nightmare" I fired back disgust.I step closer to her while she is steping backwards.I follow her steps while im looking at her leaning.

"Your only my shit,i dont like you and your shit so fuck off" I said and left.She give me a middle finger but i just shrug it off,ugh i dont care!

I go to the restaurant and buy chicken skewers.

End Of Flashback

I was finish buying foods and i think i need to buy things too.I buy a lot of baseball bat,smoke grenade,small knife,combat knife and more just to defend our self,thats what we use in the Gang World.I cary a 5 plastic bags that is fulk of equipment.I saw a guard and let him cary all the stufs.I will just pay him.

While walking towards chae.Im not in the place where jennie bitch and i fight.I heard whisppers

"She is GD's daughter right? Oww she is so beautiful!"

"Omyghod! Jennie and her is so cute together! They even wear same clothes,shoes,cap,and shorts"

"Jensoo must be the couple name"

"Wow,badass + badass is so cool,I like the ship!"

"CL's daughterr and GD's Daughter is so perfect together!"

I didnt hear them so i just shrug it off and go towards chae.She payed the guard she gave him 10k.

"Maam,isnt that too big? 500 humdred is enough"

"No its okay get it" I said and he get it and bow.

"Chae" I called her and walk passed chae and gave to her all the plastic bags i brought.

"Kim Jisoo Comeback here!" She shouted.Aww sorry chae but im in a bad mood.

Third Person View

'Ugh! That girl is getting into my nerves' Jisoo thought

'Ugh! That girl is getting into my nerves' Jennie thought

'I WILL MAKE YOU SUFFER BITCH!' Both Jennie and Jisoo Thought.