Chapter 12- Gang World

(A/N: Try to find jennie there😉..Badass Jennie is real? Also imagine the girls and boys beside jennie is Irene,lisa,seulgi,hani,and tzuyu since they are also five)

^Jennie Pov^

"Are you guys done buying things?" Irene asked and we nodded.Im the one who supposed to say that but since im not in the mood i dont care.

"Done? Lets go then" Lisa said and we go out of the mall.We first find our car and go there.

"Whos driving?" Hani ask.I just hit the back of head causing her to lean forward.

"Are you really asking that?" I ask her and raised my right eyebrow.

She just nodded and gave me her fake smile."Ne,boss" She said emphassizing the word 'Boss'.

"Yeah yeah" I said and wave my hands in the air.

I lazily get inside the car and start the ignition.I lock the door ofcourse i didnt ket them in.But they are annoying the hell out of,they just pound on my car really HARD what the fvck?!

"Jennie fucking kim open this fucking bullshit door!" Lisa said and they pound on the door again.

"I swear unnie i will break this door of yours" Said Tzuyu.Well i think i have no choice but to let them in.

I press the green button and the door now is now isnt lock.Ugh! Are they not going to get inside?! I open the door already!

I hit the beep button infront of me harsly and shouted.

"ARE YOU ALL GOING TO FUCKING GET IN?!" I shouted the top of my lungs out and they all open the door to get in.

"Fierce Jennie? As always" I heard someone mummbled and i guess its seulgi

"I can hear you ugly bear" I said and glance at her if only eyes can kill.

She raised her hands up and chuckle. "oh oh oh! Chill there little cat" She said until all of them are inside now.Lisa is beside me in the front.

"Lets go" I sais and sigh.

^Rose Pov^

After Jisoo let me carry all the plastic bags,we go to her car and she drove towards the Gang World.

"ROSE FUCKING ROSE WERE HERE!" i flinch because of shock.And who the fuck yell at me?

"What the heck is your problem asshole?" I said irritably and she rolled her eyes and sigh.

"The fuck rose,ive been calling you 5 times earlier but i got no response,Lets go were here" She said and glare at me.

"Arraso lets go" I said and remove my seatbelt and so she.

"I'll carry the food.."I said and she groan but i look at her in the eye and widden my eyes saying she needs to.

"You fucking let me carry all the bags earlier,now you'll carry the things" I said to her as if im scolding her.

"Yeah yeah,yes asshole" She mummbled but i still mannage to hear.Ugh this girl.

"What did you said?" I ask even tho i heard her.