bad boy~jack

Heads up this is when Jack had straight hair^^

You were held after class because the teacher said he needs to talk about something important. You weren't the only one though. Jack avery, the school's bad boy was held after class too.

"Mrs l/n, you are not in trouble but I need our help with something" the teacher said pointing to Jack. "So Jack has been failing this class dramatically and he needs a tutor" he said in a calming voice.

"Ok, sorry to be rude but what does this have to do with me" i said pushing up my classes.

"Well I wa hoping you could tutor him"

"WHAT" me and Jack said in sync.

"Jack you need the help, and y/n your one of my smartest students"

"So, why can't lia teach me" Jack said now standing up. Lia is his popular girlfriend that every girl wants to be. Honestly I don't want to be anything like her at all.

"Lia also has a failing grade Mr avery" the teacher said rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"But Jack can fend for himself. I don't even really have a good grade"

"You have a A+ Mrs l/n" he said slamming his hand on the desk.

You and Jack sighed in defeat and went on with there day.

When the day was done you were heading to your moms car when you felt a hand on your shoulder. It was Jack.
"Hey, so when do you wanna start studying" he said with a sweet smile on his face. Which is weird because he never smiles. "Um how about tonight. Here's my address" you said grabbing a sticky note and writing your address. "Cool see ya" Jack said waving goodbye as I got in the car. While my mom was driving I couldn't stop but think of his smile. I didn't have a crush on him but that was kinda cute.

When I got home I changed into comfortable jeans, put on a jonah marais sweatshirt (your a fan), and put my hair in a messy bun. I heard the doorbell and ran to get it. There revealed Jack standing there.......with......his...........girlfriend. "Um hey. Is she studying with us" I said playing with the strings on my sweatshirt. "Oh no she just dropped me off" Jack said. While Jack was talking out of the corner of your eyes you see lia giving you the death stare. Lia left soon after only to give the middle finger as she drove away. She looked back to see your reaction but all you did was point the middle finger back. She just gasped in shock and drove faster.

We went to my room to go study and he was actually really good. "Wow Jack actually amazing at this. I don't know why you are getting bad grades" I said going through note cards. "Ok im gonna tell you something but you have to promise not to tell anyone" he said running his fingers through his hair. I can't believe he trusts me with a secret. "I get bad grades cause I think it's cool. But now I know it's not. So I just get bad grades and instead of studying I hang out with friends. So I just want to say thanks for at least giving me a chance" he said getting closer every second. His words made me blush and and they also made me feel appreciated. "Um no problem. It's getting late you should call your mom to take you home or something" I said looking down and fixing my note cards. Jack nodded and took out his phone to call his mom.

His mom arrived about eleven minutes later to pick him up. "Hey, uh thanks again for tutoring me" he said smiling. All of a sudden he brought me in for a hug. I was hesitant to hug back but I found myself wrapping my arms around his neck. The hug was warm and sweet and it felt like we stood there for years. And I wanted too. I was soon brought back to reality when his mom jokes the horn signaling for him to get in the car. We laughed as he waved goodbye. Then I remembered...

Wasn't he a bad boy?

This might be a little series so hang on. Hope you liked it❤❤❤