im way better looking than him. ~Jack avery

You where at a convention with your boyfriend jack (who was forced to come with you.)
"Babe I don't want to be here. Don't you just want to go back home and cuddle" Jack said having a mini tantrum like a three year old. "Jack come on its not that bad. Besides we did what you wanted yesterday, and I really want to meet tom" you said as excited as ever. Jack let out a loud a loud groan in defeat as we walked into the building. As soon as you got in your eyes immediately laid on tom making your eyes widen.

"OMG OMG OMG JACK LOOK!!" you yelled jumping up and down and pointing at tom. Jack rolled his eyes at your immature fangirling and took your hand to get to the line. You've been a big fan of tom ever since his very first movie and you never stopped. You've actually met him alot but everytime you saw him you acted the same. You then saw your bestie Ariel which was Jonah's girlfriend run up to you. "Hey, im so excited we get to tom again" Ariel said jumping up and down. At that moment Jonah and Jack both groaned making you both roll your eyes. You have been waiting in line for eight minutes now when both you an d Ariel felt a tap on your shoulder. To your surprise you were now face to face with Harrison. That's right HARRISON.

"Hey your y/n and Ariel right" he said in his charming British accent. Neither of you could get the words out until you finally found words. "U-uh y-yeah that um that's us" you said biting your bottom lip nervously. "Well we actually have a more special place for you guys" haz said with a wink. He guided you,ariel,jack,and Jonah to a little booth. In there was tessa,harry,sam,and TOM HOLLAND HIMSELF. At this time you and Ariel were about to faint or fall on your knees crying tears of joy. Tom then started to walk towards you. "How are you doing today darling" tom said in the sweet voice you always loved. You were about to say something when he pulled you in for a hug. After the hug you guys started talking and laughing and just having a good time.

When it was time to go tom hugged me for what felt like the millionth time then he went over to talk to Jack.
Jacks pov

It was time to leave which I was very happy about. Tom gave y/n one last hug which made me boil with anger. Then I realise tom was coming towards me. "Hey are you y/ns boyfriend" he said with a smile that sickens. "Yea she mine. All mine" I said crossing my arms.
"Well you are very lucky to have a girl as beautiful,kind,funny,and just as amazing as her. Keep her safe alright mate" he said patting me on the shoulder like I was a child. "Thanks I guess" slightly sliding his hand off my shoulder.
Y/n pov

On the ride home it was really quiet and Jack looked really upset. I felt so bad and I knew I should've paid more attention to him. When we got home I felt so bad and I was trying to hold back tears. "Um i-i got to go to um the bathroom. I'll be right back" I said running to the bathroom as soon as I got in. I locked the door and slid down the wall in embarrassment and digust at myself. Jack is my boyfriend not tom. Im a horrible person. I then started sobbing but also trying not to let Jack here. I changed into my pjs and just sat in bed shaming myself when I heard a knock on the door. 'Ugh I thought he was gone. He's probably going to break up with me' I thought going to unlock the door. "Hey babe i- woah what's wrong" he said lifting my head looking at my red puffy eyes. "Oh um its nothing i-im fine" I said choking up. I finally found the words to say to him about how awful I was. "Jack im so sorry about the whole tom incident. Your my boyfriend not him. Heck I don't deserve or anyone good for me really. I just...i wanted to say in sorry and that I am the worst girlfriend in the entire world and you deserve someone better" I said my words leaving him in shock. "No baby it's fine really. Yea it hurt a bit but you were having fun. And as long as in your boyfriend and you love me, heck you can live with tom for all I care. As long as your with me I don't care" he said kissing my forehead and bringing me in for a hug. I wanted to stay in his arms forever.

We got into bed and cuddled while we talked. Which was my favorite thing to do. He than kissed me on the lips goodnight as we fell asleep."By the way im way better looking then him right" Jack said his lip still against mine. "Yes Jack you are better looking than him" I said giggling at his childish behavior. "Good. I love you. You know that right" Jack said gently as I nuzzled my head into his neck. "I love you too" I said drifting away to sleep in the arms of the boy I love most.

Hey guys this took alot of time and i really hope you liked it so if you could please vote that would just make my entire day. Love y'all. Bye❤❤❤